Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[CS:GO] Ze_Greencity

Discussion in Completed Maps started by DimeX, Oct 13, 2012

1. Aug 27, 2012
    Map By DimeX
    Only for CS:GO

ze_greencity

My second map for Counter-Strike Global Offensive. Have four game modes (easy, normal, hard, extreme)

ze_greencity1 ze_greencity2 ze_greencity3 ze_greencity4 ze_greencity5

Download Link: Click
    • Like Like x 2
    • Jun 18, 2012
      When is this going to be tested, or will it be added right away?
    • Aug 27, 2012
      Tested (beta1, beta2, beta3). Map final stable. Tomorrow upload gameplay video with complete easy, normal, hard, extreme mode on the server.
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Just being curious, but how long did you put in this one and your other map? I think the first one can be a lot of fun (once ZE gets more fun on GO) so yea ... just being curious. :razz:
    • Aug 27, 2012
      I cannot understand the question :smile: , maybe I very like create maps (before this I make maps for cs 1.6 zombie mod). Zombie it fun)
      ze_greencity - month
      ze_inboxed - half of month

Gameplay video:
      • Like Like x 1
        DimeX, Oct 14, 2012 Last edited by DimeX, Oct 14, 2012
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Congrats on making it to the home screen of gamebanana bro, well deserved :wink: http://gamebanana.com/

Screenshot:

[IMG]
      • Aug 27, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Now please make this for CSS...it won't take long I promise lol. CSS has a lot of people who will enjoy this map xD
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • May 31, 2012
            I would personally love if you made those two maps on CS:S too... I really like the looks.