Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS GO ZOMBIE ESCAPE ISSUE!!! PING OVERLAG

Discussion in Technical Support started by Superkiller, Feb 2, 2014

1. Feb 24, 2012
    So when i play on cs go zombie escape on a gunfight my ping goes crazy 250 300 450 the max i have gotten is 500 but its only for me! HELPP! i have css ports opened but idk if cs go have differents ones HELP! PLS REPLY FAST
  2. Dec 30, 2006
  3. May 25, 2012
    A few days ago I joined a CS:GO ZE server to see if it has changed any and I noticed CS:GO lags an awful lot server side in heavy gunfire on 45 player servers. Perhaps also why they kept the player cap? (I only ever see 45 max player slots?) Some people before also mentioned it lags with heavy gunfire as well on a ZE server so it probably isn't just you even if you see your ping increasing. CS:GO isn't really fun.
  4. Feb 24, 2012
    but when i see ping from other players seems normals but when i see mine on the heavy gunfire with max people it goes up and up not like other people
  5. Nov 17, 2012
    Your internet connection could be throttled by your ISP while playing games, or just slow in general.

I remember on CSCZ back ni 2006, I had a really bad PC and on Zombies it would occasionally lag. It would also over heat, going to 1fps sometimes, my ping would shoot up very high. Could be the same type of thing.
  6. Feb 24, 2012
    if it would i would get teh same in css but nope! never actually my fps is stable it doesnt drop only go up
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    this doesn't make sense. I did what you should have done and googled the issue first. The first web page that came up had a fix, which people who commented said it fixed the issue you are describing.
  8. Feb 24, 2012
  9. Mar 30, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 1