Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Zombie Mod Worth?

Discussion in Future Servers started by holychild666, Mar 13, 2017

Is CS:GO Zombie Mod worth it?

YES 4 vote(s) 57.1%
NO 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Dec 30, 2007
    I've read many claims that CS:GO ZM doesn't have the same physics and feel as CSS ZM. However, after watching videos on youtube, CS:GO ZM doesn't look as bad as the reviews claim and the graphics are nicer. Are the reviews for CS:GO ZM irrelevant and have gotten better? Is it worth getting CS:GO to play their version of zombie mod?

example:
    via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo-3zBcHcF4
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Dec 30, 2007
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • holychild666
        This message by holychild666 has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Mar 13, 2017, Reason: Threads merged, post same as first post now.
        Mar 13, 2017
      • Apr 26, 2015
        There was one server I tried that wasn't that was suuuper shitty. It'd probably take a bit of work to make it feel good, but I personally wasn't impressed with what I played to make me care for it.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 30, 2007
          so issues with CS:GO ZM stated on the reviews still exist, im assuming.
          holychild666, Mar 13, 2017 Last edited by holychild666, Mar 13, 2017
        • Feb 27, 2012
          At launch when CSGO first came out it was super broken. Valve left no way for having knockback, which is obviously essential. In the last couple years now, a plugin has come out that has fixed knockback. It definitely feels weird though.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 25, 2014
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 28, 2013
              • Like Like x 1
              • Sep 24, 2012
                CS:GO is the future of the game mode. We need to get moved as soon as possible. There's also nothing saying that the css servers would be removed.
              • Jul 26, 2016
                Isn't the CSGO community toxic and cancerous? I mean, playing with 10 yr olds has always been fun... No?
              • Apr 9, 2012
                I've been playing CS:GO ZE for over 6 years now, if you're interested to see how CS:GO plays out as lately, you can check out my channel on YouTube (got over hundreds of ZE videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/JorisCeoen
                But yea, it's kinda different, although since its launch it has gotten waaaaaaaay better.
                Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017
                I alsio agree with this... I've been trying to tell this forever, but in the case of recent events (which were really nice, don't get me wrong) it seems that PF is simply not going to take that next step. CS:S has not enough interest anymore, except for weekends, which are also occasionally.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Sep 24, 2012
                  If we can get the plugin situation figured out, I'm sure we can pump out some good maps for the server.
                • Apr 28, 2013
                  CS:GO may be the future...but not just yet (as of today, still no real reason to convert to CS:GO. CS:S's smooth mechanics still trump CS:GO's).