Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Zombiemod

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by [T_T], Mar 17, 2012

1. Feb 11, 2012
    Seems like they are gonna soon feature zombiemod...
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Jan 8, 2012
    • Mar 16, 2008
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Mar 17, 2012
        This seems pretty cool and/or neat...but the game mode will be VERY limited to what's allowed and what isn't allowed since it's an official game type.
      • Mar 16, 2008
        They say post launch but I'm going to work to have us ready before then. I have a few connections.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Hope you ain't be a'trollin Josh! Really looking forward to zombiemod on the better visuals/graphics. What's the progress on getting it up btw?
        • Feb 24, 2011
          As a mapper i'm really looking forward to this, and really hoping for everyone to use the same original ZM plugin. That would ease it up for us mappers trying to balance our maps for all servers. We could pretty much set out own settings server-wise, knowing that everyone uses the same plugin.

They better add some really sweet features aswell, making ZM even better. I'd love a "onroundend" / "onCTwin" / "onTwin" output aswell. I maybe should try contacting the devs about it, hoping they'll include it?
          Let me atleast dream about it!
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Can't wait to see your first CS:GO zm map. It's going to give me more pleasure than my girlfriend does!* Are you going to update/fix up Predator Ultimate with the new CS:GO visuals, etc, so it looks even more amazing? (not sure how that stuff will work)

*not really.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            They're willing to help, but they're not supporting the mod.