Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion CS:GO ZOMBIES!

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Mr. Robot, Aug 4, 2018

Should Plaguefest Open Servers in CS:GO?

Yes I Love It 12 vote(s) 92.3%
Heck NO! 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Open servers for different game 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Oct 24, 2015
    Hello everyone, I wanted to start a voting poll to get an idea of how many people are interested in a CS:GO zombie mod/zombie escape server? This is would help the staff get an idea if it's even worth opening a server for the community so let's all try to give our opinions if this would be a viable thing to do since CS:S is slowly dying but never dead. Shoot the pro's and cons in a reply and vote please!!
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 6, 2017
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Apr 28, 2013
        • Feb 6, 2017

There's a reason the CSGO servers we had eventually got shut down.
          • Like Like x 1
            Mr.Colonel.X, Aug 5, 2018 Last edited by Mr.Colonel.X, Aug 5, 2018
          • Oct 24, 2015

If GFL can do it, Plaguefest certainly can as well. It's all about the proper push and getting members more involved.
          • Dec 17, 2007
            Hasn't this been discussed and tried already?
          • Apr 28, 2013
            Yes but ze's direction here still remains a mystery.
          • Dec 17, 2007
            I know ppl have been trying to get ZE revived by hosting events. I was thinking about doing one here in about a week or so.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Feb 6, 2017
              I think the real problem is that the original CSS playerbase from back when CSS was hot as fuck, which populated ZE and ZM, aged, got jobs, kids, and don't have time fo dat shit no mo.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Oct 24, 2015
                True but the older crowd doesn't hold the entire population, there are still many younger people that play this game still and like i said if GFL could pull it off so could PF it's just that simple. I think the staff is comfortable with only ZM which is fine i'm just trying to push the envelope because eventually zm will die as well. Maybe i'm wrong and that's great but I think there should be some kind of push towards ANYTHING besides ZM for such a massive community. The resources are already there to do so.
              • Jun 17, 2014
                GFL made their move years ago when community servers in CS:GO were just starting to get popular. With all those servers being established well before ours, It's not that easy.
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Oct 24, 2015

Well I used wrong word usage and you're right it's not that easy i guess i'll drop the topic. Doesn't seem like the thread got any attention anyways but it is what it is. There just isn't enough people that are active on the forums or don't care which is fine, ZM is all that matters as long as people keep coming, the community should stay afloat!
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  Didn't we technically beat them to the punch in early CS:GO? We just didn't try very hard, or stick to it very long. CS:GO's unfriendliness towards modding at the time didn't help much, either.

Can't blame community members for asking this type of stuff. The resources & manpower just aren't there, as far as I know.
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Apr 28, 2013
                    There weren't as much dedicated ze players then. I blame nubs who love to give the redeeming qualities of pF a bad reputation