Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by DopeScope, Mar 10, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Hey guys today i got invited to the CS:GO beta and man... do i lagg like shit. I have never lagged that hard, even in ze. In deathmatches i almost never lagg. Also, how do you change your controls? I clicked the options and keyboard and controls, but i when i see the control screen i can't seem to change anything. The only thing i can do is toggle the hold option.
  2. Jan 8, 2012
    It is beta :razz:
  3. Jan 28, 2012
    If you played the quick match option then I can see where the problem is. The map De_Lake is poorly optimized, and needs work, my FPS halved on De_Lake and I have the Radeon 7970 so the map has some problems. I suggest clicking on create match and test the maps in single player, avoid De_Lake though if you have problems, it's a new map and it is still early into the beta. If it's a connection problem you're experiencing then I have no idea, I automatically assumed that this was a graphics related problem.

You shouldnt have any problems with the changing of the keys. You should just be able to click the command you want to change and hit another key. I have only ever had such problems with changing keys like this, on Batman: Arkham City when you can't do anything once ingame with settings.