Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:S In-game spray

Discussion in Help Desk started by Fadedsky, Jan 8, 2012

1. Dec 17, 2011
    I have a jpeg of my spray but when i try to upload it through the "import sprays" it keeps saying "file corrupted"
    Can anyone help ?
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    There may be a size limit on the spray, try a different size possibly? And also make sure it's the right file type. I honestly don't think there's much more to it. If your still having problems, let me know I'll try to help as best I can.
  3. Apr 2, 2011
    Perhaps the file really is corrupted, try to find the same pic somewhere else or something... used to work for me.
  4. Mar 12, 2008

Source doesn't support .png or .gif(?) Files.

Easy way to do it is save it to desktop as myspray.jpg and navigate to your desktop thru the browse option.

It's a little extra work, but I've never had a corrupted spray upload that way. Also make sure it is not open in other programs.
  5. Jul 4, 2011
    I remember I had this issue as well when I had Steam installed in swedish, tried re-installing it several times but nothing seemed to work. I then re-installed in english and it worked, no idea why.
  6. Dec 17, 2011
    I tried making a new one through photobucket and saved it as a .JPG in C -> Program files (x86) -> Steam -> Steamapps -> CS:S -> Cstrike -> Screenshots and i have about 3 different sprays int here, but yet it won't upload. It keeps saying "Image is corrupt"