Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CSGO-PC REQ

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, Aug 16, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    So after going to System Requirements Lab it says my pc does not mean minimum CPU, should i buy it and still try it out to see if I can run it, or dont chance it and forget csgo?
  2. Aug 18, 2006
  3. Nov 6, 2011
    i doubt its gonna be to graphics intensive haha
  4. May 15, 2011
    Doubt you can't run it. Even if it lags a bit I'm sure lowest quality can do you good. Unless you are running a 10 year old something, I don't see the problem. I've had more problems with new machines not running old games than I have not being able to run new games. :\
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    Yea, I had a computer (still do, in the basment.) that could run css all low settings and it was made in at least 95'
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    LoL, and for some reason a geo metro doesn't work well with a ferrari engine in it.
  7. Apr 14, 2011
    HP dv6000 SE hp site has al lthe specs, to tired to type everything out lol
  8. Apr 9, 2012
    Valve builds their games so they are compatible for an impressive wide range of computer specs. Even the minimum is good for low-end computers so you'll probably be able to run all on low (However remember that ze maps are more intensive than most regular maps)
  9. Dec 19, 2008
    I have a laptop and I bought CSS and it said i wasnt going to be able to play CSS but it works. Also I can run CS:GO just fine.