Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Css bind script... needs verification (So I don't get banned)

Discussion in Help Desk started by ☣™ Fire Dragon ™☣ =pF=, Mar 18, 2013

1. Mar 26, 2012
    So i tried talking with iProbie about this but i lost him as soon as i said script...

I just need to know if I cab use this script in pF servers

alias derp first
    alias first "bind mwheeldown +jump; alias derp second;"
    alias second "unbind mwheeldown; alias derp third;"
    alias third "bind mwheeldown invnext; alias derp forth;"
    alias forth "unbind mwheeldown; alias derp first;"
    bind g derp

///script by Fire Dragon =pF=

It would be preferred if a lvl3 admin or LSA answered to this post no offence but i don't need to be banned :dontknow:

Btw if anyone wants to use this they are more than welcome too. It works but is work in progress.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    Well I'm most likely not going to need to use it but the fact that its an autoexec thingy… it's there.
    I will be using this on another server as a bhop type of thing (GF...) it's just a quick switch so I don't have to keep going in to cmd and changing things.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Looks like it's just a bind to switch his mousewheel bind from invnext to +jump and vice versa. Seems harmless unless I'm missing something... your sig is too big.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      So as long as I don't abuse it ill be fine right… cause I don't know what type of plugins you guys have. *anti scripting*
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • Oct 20, 2012
      As Brian said, "Mousewheel is for babies and Spacebar is for men."
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Fine, hate on the most badassery, fastest animal in the world. I'll re-size it in MSP tomorrow morn.
    • Jan 14, 2013
    • Mar 26, 2012

bind mwheeldown invnext
      alias activate first
      alias first "unbind mwheeldown; bind mwheeldown +jump; echo Bind +jump active; alias activate second;"
      alias second "unbind mwheeldown; bind mwheeldown invnext; echo Bind invnext active; alias activate first;"
      bind g activate
      echo Thanks for using Fire Dragon's bind script
      // Script By Fire Dragon
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 30, 2013
        I can maybe help you with your script, because i ever made an Bunny Hop script, and some other script (an auto-pistol, scripts On/Off, crosshaircolor switch).
        But explain what you want :smile:
      • Mar 30, 2013
        I modified a little your script, there was some problem with ; and you forgot some "

bind "mwheeldown" "invnext"
        alias "mwheelbind" "jumpbind"
        alias "jumpbind" "unbind mwheeldown; bind mwheeldown +jump; alias mwheelbind invbind; echo Bind +jump Enabled"
        alias "invbind" "unbind mwheeldown; bind mwheeldown invnext; alias mwheelbind first; echo Bind invnext Enabled"
        bind g "mwheelbind"
        echo Thanks for using Fire Dragon's bind script
        // Script By Fire Dragon
      • Mar 26, 2012
        hey you have to give me credit that was my first script and it worked... i did update a few small things after i posted it