Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CSS Client/Server Updates

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Harvey, May 5, 2011

1. Dec 7, 2010
    Please be advised there is currently a CSS Client and Server update in progress. Once the server side has been updated, a corresponding client update must be performed in order to connect.
  2. Feb 16, 2011
    any estimates on when the server will be up? and would this explain why when i try to launch servers it says "client is running an older version of the game"?

:confused:
  3. Apr 25, 2011
    i was wonder what happened to the wonderful server
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Time frame will be dependent on the extent of the update.
  5. Feb 16, 2011
    When you said "Once the server is updated, A corresponding client update must be preformed to connect" what did you mean?
    :rolleyes:
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    You have to update your CSS to play on the newly updated servers.
  7. Jan 12, 2011
    But after they get the servers updated and not crashy from some new freak bug in the code. I'd say just play another game for a little while, check if things have updated, and repeat until groovy. B)
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    According to Ray, all is well on the server side. So GO PLAY!
  9. Feb 16, 2011

- The Black Wallstreet
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Server updates have been completed. If you are on Steam, Valve will automatically send you a CSS client update in order to connect to the servers.

If you are not on Steam, you will need to manually update your client.
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    The servers are online for the time being. Valve really fucked up this update. Please be aware that the servers will have significant stability issues until VALVe releases a patch. I already partially addressed this issue the best I can for the time being.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    Don't you just love it when you need a patch....to fix the results of yet another patch .