Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CSS Directory change

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ghost, Apr 16, 2013

1. May 14, 2011

Now I got that out of the way. For reasons of <insert reason here> valve just changed the css directory.

I highly recommend you backup your cstrike folder prior to doing any updates especially if you are a mapper.

On my conversion it lost all of my files (cstrike/maps , /materials , /sounds , etc). Thanks to deto I managed to locate them again under cstrike/downloads but it did lose a couple of things such as my background pic and my custom lights.rad file.

Capture6 <- why valve why.

If you have any issues go here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7388-QPFN-2491&l=english
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    I didn't lose a thing. It doesn't delete any of your files, it only moves them.
  3. May 14, 2011
    Maybe it bugged in my case but it moved all my "custom content" to cstrike/downloads.

Better be safe than sorry.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Working as Intended.
  5. Feb 8, 2013
    Well, for the mappers who lost his textures, models, sounds, etc, USE THE PAKRAT!!!! He has a button to save the things to the folder u want.