Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Future Servers started by Ray, Apr 23, 2011

What kind of CSS:DM Style would you like to see?

Free For All (Regular). You kill EVERYONE you see. 8 vote(s) 19.5%
Red Rover. 2 Teams. If you get killed, you are switched over to other team. 33 vote(s) 80.5%
  1. Aug 18, 2006
    Going to give CSS:grin:M a try I think. it's still in the early planning stages, and since DR is nearly done (I know I said this before, but it really is nearly done. Promise), I am looking ahead to the future... And CSS:grin:M looks like a good candidate.

Please vote on which style of DM you would like to see, and post your reasoning for your vote.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Red Rover sounds fun, never played that before.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Would only make sense for CS:S. It was tested on TF2 and was just weird. On CS:S there's an actual purpose.

Since it's using the 'SM Base', it's terribly slow code wise. Something else will have to be written up.

FFA would be equally as fun, however it would break every update.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Regular deathmatch :razz:, or a server like customs but only has the maps Smee tower, ski mountain and break o box 24/7.
  5. Aug 13, 2010
    At least put 4 to 5 bots for each time that will stay there forever, just incase if no one is there and one person joins.
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    The f4a deatchmatch is old, the 2nd one seems so much more fun. I think I'd rather have that.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    Dont forget the unreal tourny announcer~
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    Looks like Red Rover will win by a healthy margin. There are a couple of FFA votes, but they didn't post explaining why they chose that option...

Red Rover is going to be very interesting.
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    Red Rover actually does sound like fun.
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    Definitely Red rover, seems very fun and some thing different to the usual.
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    I have never play Red Rover. D:
  12. Feb 15, 2011
    Red Rover. It will add lots fun to the DM.

And you won't rage quit because you always get killed by me.
  13. Jun 19, 2011
    Red Rover FTW! It should be very fun to be played on crackhouse maps =]
  14. May 15, 2011
    Sorry for being a noob.

But what's red rover?

I know the child's game but how is it implemented into CS:S?
  15. Jun 19, 2011
    I think it's normal death match with sm plugin that will change your team when you die. Regardless who killed you (even you fall, you might still end up on the other team)
  16. May 15, 2011
    Sounds hectic... Sure. I vote Red Rover.
  17. Feb 11, 2011
    I came to ZM/ZE after getting bored with plain DM. The Red Rover sounds like an interesting twist on CS and I would like to try it out.
  18. Aug 5, 2010
    And Car fall don't forget car fall :razz:
  19. Jun 19, 2011
    I thought about this over night, what if everyone on the same team died? does that mean everyone will be on one same team and they will have to manually switch over to the other?