Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

css help

Discussion in Help Desk started by k-jack, Jun 7, 2011

1. Jun 7, 2011
    hey i play on the ZE server on a regular basis, and i usually live in the states, but im spending the summer in spain with my family. Problem is that for some reason, I cant use ingame talk on the servers, and im told that its because im in spain and im not "whitelisted"(according to Detonater[pF])
    can any of the higher ups give me a hand with this?
    thnx :grin:

steam ID 0:1:9273987 in case u need it
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    your diagnosis of the problem is correct.
    hopefully somebody will be able to whitelist your STEAM ID shortly.
  3. Jun 7, 2011
    still not white listed. who do i need to talk to here?
  4. May 16, 2011
    be patient. When one of the higher ups gets a chance im sure they will whitelist you.
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    For ingame talk, my understanding is that they have to allow the whole country to be able to talk, or none at all.... if a few ruin it for the rest of you, then well... that just plain sucks <_<
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    I'll whitelist Spain but I'm warning you that I know the majority of people in Spain do not speak English and i'll remove the whitelist if we start getting spammed. I would recommend getting Donator if you can to avoid this.
  7. Jun 7, 2011
    thanks josh. But i dont get it, if u can only whitelist by country, then how come Kaemon, who is also from spain, not have an issue using his mic? Do him and hannibal have donater status or sumthin?
  8. Jun 7, 2011
    cause Deto said u guys can do it by person, thats why he told me to post my ID
  9. Apr 13, 2011
    kaemon doesn't have an issue using his mic because he has donator.
  10. Feb 21, 2007