Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CT/T win, Humans/Zombies win.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Trond, Dec 12, 2013

1. Jul 20, 2012
    Can anyone make cool ctwin.wav and terwin.wav for ZE?
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    This should be moved to requests I believe
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Jul 20, 2012
    Nothing happens when I use sm_announcer. However finding .wav sounds was more difficult than I thought. So I turned to the old quake announcer sounds, from Unreal Tournament. ctwin goes "impressive", and twin goes "headhunter".
  5. Mar 30, 2013
    sm_annoucer = command = type in console = or type !announcer in tchat = it should work
  6. Jul 20, 2012
  7. Apr 3, 2013
    When you opt in, you should receive announcer sounds.
  8. Jul 20, 2012
  9. Feb 11, 2012
  10. Jul 20, 2012
    Can't do it wrong when I get a server message saying Im opted in. If Im in I am in.
  11. May 25, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Jul 20, 2012

I find my own sounds not so good after a couple of wins. twin is somewhat ok. Perhabs I will just silence them until I find something.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      What do you mean by "sounds"? Are you looking for some music for T/CT wins, or is it supposed to be just words, like the ones you mentioned from UT and Quake? Because I have few short musical tracks (few seconds each) to offer.
    • May 29, 2012
    • Jul 20, 2012

I remember a good one from one of the ZE maps. Perhabs it was the Slender map. A female voice (from TF2) says "victory!" and The Prodigy "the invaders must die" plays. If I can find it I will extract it and use that one, for ctwin.

Found it

Actually there are lots of good ones. I went through all the 15 pages and download about 20 different win/lose sounds. Now to pick out my favorites.
      Trond, Dec 14, 2013 Last edited by Trond, Dec 14, 2013
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Do you have some dumb cl_downloadfilter setting? Look in your console for errors.
    • Jul 20, 2012
    • Jul 20, 2012
      'twin' too long :confused: So I edited it to "Game Over" only.
    • Apr 3, 2013