Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Curtis's Post

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Curt Popo, Jan 25, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 28, 2014
    The Zombie Mod Server isn't fun anymore. Prepubescent immature kids that spam chat with homosexual vulgar comments subconsciously talking about their gay fantasies makes me want to leave every time my eyes lingerie over to read the chat.
    It's funny to a point until that's the only thing in your brain that you can think of and then convinces me you're literally a homosexual.
    Trolls that don't have jobs or go to school and only make everyone's time a living hell when others like myself want to enjoy the game and fight and fend off zombies for the thrill of excitement don't need to be harassed by kids 24/7.

I think Admins should enforce a rule that states "No sexual tolerance policy in the chat or on the mic"
    If you agree or disagree please let me know what you think in the comment section below.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Oct 24, 2013
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 28, 2014
        You think you're an admin but you're nothing but a Troll
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I think you need to start training to become a police then, Curt Popo.
      • Oct 24, 2013
        Honestly though. Curtis you were a prick to people. I even went to spec the person you accused of codebreaking earlier and all you did is complain.
        I tried to catch him but since you blasted it in public chat he stopped and you jumped out the window. Next time you want help in team chat typed @message here. So only admins see it.
        Everybody else was having fun you were just being stuck up while everybody joked around.
        You muted everyone anyways so I dont see the problem.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 28, 2014
          Im studying the law actually and might enroll in the army but I made this post because I was fed up with all the trolls.
          I have two years left till I can get into a university and want to enjoy activities like video games before I cant anymore.
          Post Merged, Jan 25, 2015
          I had built a cade and DirtyNubbs broke it because he was desperate to find a spot. So I jumped out the window because I didn't want to cade with someone who broke my cade. Went to the same spot the next round after and the same exact thing occurred, that's when I complained.
          Post Merged, Jan 25, 2015
          I made one complain in chat and one complain on the mic. Two sentences, one in chat and one through the mic. You're accusing me of being a prick to people? In what way, was I a prick to anyone?
          Please explain to me how I was a prick to anyone....please....explain. What? !sm muting you? You butthurt that I don't want to hear you're voice? Get over it!
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012
            You say this as if being homosexual is wrong. It's not.

Also, are you aware that you posted this thread in 'Introductions'?
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Mar 10, 2014
              Curtis your one to talk....you were spamming chat for 3-4 maps with probably fake sexual experiences that you had in your child hood. There were several people who commented on your chat for being rediculous. And ive probably got demos of it to since i demo every map, then you get all mad because i gag you for chat spam. Dont be so hypocritical man
            • Nov 29, 2012
              Nothing is wrong with being homosexual, and as far as vulgar chat..it is the internet. It's expected and this game isn't entirely meant for kids. Don't let it get to you so much, just ignore them and play the game and enjoy. If it gets too out of hand the admins will handle it accordingly, but joking around about sex isn't a crime
              • Agree Agree x 3
                Rayne, Jan 26, 2015 Last edited by Rayne, Jan 26, 2015
              • Feb 15, 2012
                Ahem, what is this all about? Why are you asking me to prove I'm a girl and how would you like me to prove it? :question:
                That seems like something a prepubescent immature kid would ask....:struggle:
                • Funny Funny x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                • Jan 21, 2011

No one may have been present to 'hear him cry,' but we do have chat logs. I'd suggest you refrain from using racial slurs on the server, even if there aren't any admins on.
                  • Winner x 3
                  • Agree x 2
                  • Like x 1
                  • Funny x 1
                  • Informative x 1
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    Man if I knew I could be a big douche before I went to University I would have taken advantage of it.

• Funny Funny x 3
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      When I actually do cade, I prefer to cade alone unless I know the person cading with me isn't a absolute fucktard, which you get a lot of. But inevitably, they are to come anyways, either by invading by breaking your cade or coming in politely, but wants to help you fix your cade without such skill in hand. Most of the time, I don't even bother to report it to an admin not because I don't care, but because I know it'll be wasting my breath. All the respectable admins have left or retired as an admin.
                    • May 31, 2012

I guess, welcome? I don't know what you're talking about because admins on these servers are like...

[IMG]
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Mar 10, 2014
                        i resent that, i may be new but im doing my best :razz: Ra1n says im doing a great job as far as most admins go
                        • Friendly Friendly x 3
                        • Feb 27, 2012
                          Moved to Zombie Mod. This isnt exactly an introduction.
                        • Jul 8, 2012

I like to think of myself as a pretty damn good admin, when I play. I haven't for a while but that was because of school. I have a significantly less load this semester so I will be getting back on more often.
                          • Like Like x 2
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Jan 5, 2014
                            Just because I tell people that I'm a master analinguist doesn't mean I'm homosexual or any less respectable.

"only make everyone's time a living hell when others like myself want to enjoy the game"

If in-game chat is making your time a "living hell", then I'd highly recommend you get a grip on what you choose to let yourself be bothered by. I'm not saying this to be condescending or pretentious, I'm saying this because if you let little shit like this bother you in life overall, you're gonna have a bad time. It's not the environment that bothers you, but rather, how you choose to be affected by your environment. (in b4 strawmen "starving kids in africa" argument)

Hooray for unsolicited advice because I'm a tool.
                            • Like Like x 1
                              Beggar So, Jan 26, 2015 Last edited by Beggar So, Jan 26, 2015
                            • May 31, 2012
                              What's interesting is that we have the new !sm feature and people are acting like they can't use it. I'm so annoyed by @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: and @Aprz all the time, that the first thing I do is !sm Tony :razz: and !sm Aprz. This is especially true for @ƇΔЯPΞ ÐIΞM because Carpe uses the mic so much it just becomes spam. Actually, I !sm everyone cause I hate everyone, and then I voice_loopback my voice because I love the sound of my own voice (the real reason I record demos, and I keep the tapes in a secret location until a Supreme Court case calls for it).

[IMG]

We are going to keep Checkers.
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Funny Funny x 1
                              • Informative Informative x 1
                              • Dec 28, 2014
                                Es was talking mad shit calling me out. He used racial slurs first!!!!!!!!!! I only felt as if I needed to defend my self. He seriously wouldn't shut up. It was just me and es playing at the time so he was acting all cocky and shit. I told him who I was only because he told me who he was. As far as Cara goes I was just curious because she does come off as a weirdo. I know now shes a strange women but I don't care I was just wondering. Im not a douche bag trying to act tough over the internet before I go off to college. I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes. And the sexual comments in chat was the reason I made a post. I was just sick and tired of it and was bored so I made a post about it in the introduction because I really didn't care and thought no one else would care I was bored and felt like complaining about something. And my sexual references that I made about my life in chat were all true. I only talked about it because everyone wouldn't shut up about their gay subconscious fantasies so I tried flooding the chat with a real mans sex stories to get them to shut up. I apologize to anyone who was offended by this post.
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.