Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Custom Server is back online

Discussion in News started by Ray, Aug 20, 2008

1. Aug 18, 2006
    After some IP difficulties, the custom server is now back online. Please update your favorites:

67.228.181.77:27015

The server is still hosted with Quantum Servers.
    [IMG]
  2. Oct 7, 2007
    Thank yooouuz.<3
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    all MOTDS will need to be edited, the server status block will need editing, adverts in ZM as well. I'll have to edit the IP of custom.plaguefest.com too
  4. May 24, 2008
  5. Posts
    What an inopportune time lol :razz:
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    I changed the ip for server status on the forums. Ill change the motd for the zombie server tonight or tomorrow.
  7. May 26, 2008
  8. Apr 9, 2007
  9. Jun 4, 2006
  10. Mar 12, 2008

kyle tried to fix it, but it didn't work.
  11. Apr 9, 2007

EDIT: Fixed... (Had to load Mani as a VDF. I'm not sure why Metamod was loading Mani twice...)
  12. Posts
    Is VIP still broken? I want to pistol someone in the face!
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Didn't touch VIP. I'm still wondering who did o.O Metamod isn't loaded at the moment so VIP is down for the time being... (When it was up and Mani was loaded twice. VIP wasn't working on as_courthouse.)
  14. Posts

John I've told you. You can do what ever to my face all that you want :razz:
  15. Posts
    o_o

shwing?
  16. Posts

Giggity? lol Omg I got my own group on the custom server YAY...I feel so special. Thanks Kyle lol
  17. May 27, 2008
    I have an idea. Why don't we just keep it as a custom server, since no one there goes to any as_asdfghjkl maps? We always stay on a certain, map, and it does what ZombieMod players do. They just rotate between two or three maps.
  18. May 24, 2008
    Most of the time when we go to as_ maps, the server dies...
  19. Posts
    So VIP is fail. But it's still fun to play once in a blue moon.
  20. May 27, 2008