Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Custom Xbox Controller (Post if you have one!)

Discussion in Gaming started by Arsis, Feb 28, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Also say how much you payed and what mods it has. I know not many people are gonna respond because afterall this is a PC community, but i thought it would be fun.

Lemme start this off, mine cost $150, it is chrome, and has rapid fire mod.
    Some pics:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Pretty cool with the lights, but I do prefer my controllers to be functional over looks,
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        says the guy who has a glowing computer, glowing keyboard, glowing headset, glowing asshole and who knows what else
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Works better then stock controller :razz:
        • Nov 29, 2010
          I didn't choose to get those lights on my computer, simply the fact I have 16 macro keys and a high quality pair of headphones. (I changed my headphones though, those were annoying)
        • Jun 4, 2006
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Nov 29, 2010
            I love you, and I hate you at the same time.
          • Feb 12, 2012
          • Feb 20, 2011
            You're the reason Call of Duty and Battlefield sucks on consoles :crying:
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Jan 5, 2007
              Battlefield actually has things in place to prevent rapid-fire controllers from giving people an advantage.:razz:

Personally I think spending that much on a controller is a waste, since it isn't going to work better than a regular one.
            • Feb 12, 2012
              I bought it cause it looked awesome, not for the mod. Plus when you buy a controller you have to choose a mod :frown:
            • Feb 12, 2012
              Well i didnt buy it, it was a gift that i wanted.