Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Custom zombie classes

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by ablanantanalba, May 29, 2011

1. Apr 13, 2011
    The zombie classes that we have now are great, but I have an idea which I believe will increase the number of people who purchase donator/admin (more money for PF), as well as making the game significantly more enjoyable: custom zombie classes.

I propose making customized zombie classes with the attribute system. Default users would have 5 attribute points that they could distribute into several attributes such as health, knockback, speed, fire resistance, jump, etc. To become a half zombie, a player would have to spend 3 attribute points on the half zombie.

Donators would receive an extra 1-2 points and admins would gain an extra point for each level of admin they obtain. Let me make clear that there would be no "leveling by experience points."

Food for thought.
  2. May 11, 2011
    Sounds like a fun idea and it will encourage more people to buy admin and donator although a few people will complain about it being a unfair advantage but meh.
    +1 from me
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Seems like a lot of work for a miniscule feature...
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    I like this feature, would be something like zombiemod rpg, but without the custom pre-made classes. +1
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    This would take a lot of work from someone, as such, I do not see this materializing