Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Cyborg_delta1

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Andrew, Oct 30, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 12, 2012
    New admin needs to stop enjoying his power so much, and needs to learn what griefing actually is.

On Indiana Jones, I shot out the bridge after CTs had crossed, just before zombies arrived. Naturally, some CTs are slow getting out of spawn and are seconds away from getting knifed by zombies as they approach the bridge. Of course, some of these slow players fall into the water, where they die to zombies (just like theyd die if they tried to run across the bridge and through the tunnel, because the zombies were close). cyborg_delta kicked me with no warning and said I was griefing. When I called him a fucking noob, he gagged me. I don't have ss but the logs will show everything.

<kicks me>
    me: wtf noob admin
    him over voice: thats griefing
    me: its not griefing noob admin
    him: stfu its griefing
    me: god youre a fucking noob
    <gags me>
  2. May 7, 2012
    Hi Andrew

Players where complaining that some one was shooting out the bridge's as they where crossing and getting them taped so I put a warning in the middle of the round saying that any else who brakes the bridge while CT's are crossing I will kick them. At the end of the round I switched to spec and watched the bridge you where the second player to cross the bridge and when you did you turned around shot and broke both bridges while CT's where crossing so I kicked you the second you came back you where "NOOB ADMIN" so I reminded you that I put a warning but you continued so I gag'ed you, you then rejoined the server to avoid the gag.

I don't mind people having fun but you deliberately broke the bridges after a warning was issued and it was only a kick and if you think it was not trolling ask the players that where being killed for two rounds because some one broke the bridge as they where crossing also other players where saying over mic "don't brake the bridge".
  3. Sep 15, 2012
    Interfering with admins doing their jobs is listed as a server rule. You were spamming chat like you wrote on your post and he warned you to stop.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Textbook griefing. I don't see how you can possibly think otherwise. Not to mention the way you responded to it was very mature in that you broke two more rules (interfering with admins and disconnecting to evade a gag). Consider yourself lucky you didn't get banned for the evade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.