Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

D:

Discussion in Help Desk started by 1810990, Jul 25, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 25, 2010
    I got banned from PlagueFest, cant figure out my Steam ID its "invalid", so i decided to post on the forums. I, eThugger, got banned because my brother and some of his dickhead friends from WoW got on my stea, looked at some previous conversations and got some valuable information out of them. They then conferenced called JD off of skype (i have a screen shot with people in the talk and the time) and harrassed her. I had nothing to do with it. I swear to god, i would never do anything like that to JD. She is one of the coolest people i have met online and i dont want her thinking i was the one who called and harrassed her. Umm...i cant think of anything else, im really bummed out right now. Uhh, yeah. If you want to press for more info its cool.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    I'd like to have a word with your brother.

EDIT: Why on earth would you have a screenshot of the call being made, with all of *your brothers friends* in the room as well. That doesn't make any sense.
  3. Jul 25, 2010
    They werent in the room with him, they were on a conference call on Skype. And if you would like to "have a word with him" he doesnt care, he says "Get mad bro". And i got the screenshot today when i found the history for Skype
  4. Apr 9, 2007

Post the screenshot that he (apparently) took.

EDIT: If you brother doesn't care, we're done here.
  5. Jul 25, 2010
    It wont let me upload the screenshot with the conversation times and people on it. But i can tell you who, when, if the call went through, etc..
  6. Apr 9, 2007
  7. Jul 25, 2010
    Its not in my pictures and i cant find any other folder it would be located in. Sorry :frown:
    any ideas where it might be located?
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    :mellow: You said you had a screenshot, and now you don't.

Come on.
  9. Jul 25, 2010
    Sorry, i TOOK a screenshot. I guess my comp just wants to be a dick. Umm, i can find a way. Sorry
  10. Jul 25, 2010
    Ahh....crap. Umm, it says on websites screenshots dont work for skype. It wont let me actually take them. Is there any other way i could get you the history? i would put it out in plain text but thats fakeable and then people will be all "He could have faked it" and then there would be arguing and all that.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    There's nothing you can do to prove it wasn't you since your brother is not being compliant. [IMG]

Sorry. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.