Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dad Win.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tom Selleck, Aug 7, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 4, 2012
    LOL Youtube title fail... it is a .66 HP engine... not 66 HP!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Mar 16, 2008
      How is it fail? It looks like you uploaded this. Today.
      Here is the original which was uploaded two days ago.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GybG-ZonSgw

All you did was take the title from Reddit who incorrectly labeled it.
      Post Merged, Aug 7, 2012
      How are you disagreeing with me? I posted everything making it very clear. Oh well, I can give you one right back.
      • Agree Agree x 4
        Josh, Aug 7, 2012 Last edited by Josh, Aug 7, 2012
      • Jun 4, 2012
        Nope. I saw it on Break.com, but couldn't embed from that site. So, I searched "Dad upgrades sons powerwheels" on YT and went with the first result. As you can see, the title of the first search result says 66HP. Anyways, the title isn't the point of my post. I only mentioned it so people wouldn't be confused.

PS sarcastic comment edited out :razz: :razz: :razz:
        Tom Selleck, Aug 7, 2012 Last edited by Tom Selleck, Aug 7, 2012
      • May 14, 2011
        WTF tom, i dont believe it would pop up a vid with 5 vies as the first search result. You almost literally searched the title, i sense a coverup.
      • Aug 5, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Nov 29, 2010
          So. You take a video that someone else made and decided to try to get glory off it.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • May 5, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 29, 2010
              Doesn't matter. He didn't credit the original poster, so he's assumed to be stealing the video for upvotes.

Same goes with artwork, I don't know about you but I'd get pissed when someone takes credit for my art
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Nov 11, 2011
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Jun 4, 2012
                  I'm surprised at how sharing a cool video with you guys, because I think it is awesome, has turned so quickly into something awful. I didn't share it for 'ratings' 'cause I simply don't give a crap about that kind of stuff. There's no conspiracy, or cover-up going on here. Here's break.com's homepage where you can see the video I originally watched. As I previously stated, I can't embed from break.com so I searched YT. The title of the video is: "Dad upgrades son's power wheel with .66HP engine", which is where I got my search term for YT. The fact that the YT video I linked to is a new upload with almost no views is entirely co-incidental. My YT account is CVDeaner and I have 1 video of an HVAC unit being lifted by helicopter onto the new Costco store where I live. I'm not really into uploading videos to YT. I apologize for the sandy vagina comment, it was a part of my sarcastic sense of humour which can tend to be mis-interpreted a lot, hence the three :razz: faces following it. I'll edit it out if it will make you feel better. :smile:

@Josh I disagreed with your comment because your assumption that I uploaded the video to YT and 'stole the title from reddit' is wrong. You are reading to much into this and I was frankly a little taken aback by the accusation.
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Jun 4, 2012
                    You know what? Screw it. I have changed my mind about this whole issue. I'm done trying to prove to you people that I'm innocent. I'm disgusted by the fact that @Josh hi-jacked my thread with a baseless accusation and turned the whole thing into a damn witch hunt. I'm also shocked by how many people followed right along and started seeing 'conspiracies' and 'cover-ups' in everything I tried to say to prove my innocence. You can all go hang as far as I'm concerned. If you feel that it's ok to pass judgment on someone so quickly on such circumstantial and flimsy evidence it's not my problem. I just wanted to share a video that I thought was awesome because I'm a dad too and one day I want to be able to do these kinds of things with my kids. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

If this is the kind of treatment I can expect from this community than I am done here. I've tried to disable/delete my account but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do so. Maybe a member of management that I've tagged here can do this for me. I should be spending more time with my family anyways. Peace all. :smile:
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • May 14, 2011
                      Dude, it was the fact that the video was uploaded in the same hour the thread was made. Probably even closer but thats as accurate as youtube gives the upload time.

Not saying you did anything in this post. Just pointing out the facts.
                    • Mar 16, 2008
                      We have a section dedicated to YouTube Luls though. I was only pointing out the fact that the video wasn't the original uploader and you made "lulz" at the fact that it said 66 HP instead of .66 HP. You disagreed with me for saying that you uploaded it even though it was only uploaded today. You then said I have sand in my vagina which people didn't like. I'm not sure how tagging everyone in management is going to help you. We don't terminate accounts here.
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Jun 4, 2012
                        I wanted someone to deactivate/disable my account. I didn't realize that it wasn't possible and I didn't mean to imply that you, or any of the other people I tagged had something to do with this.
                      • Jul 1, 2010
                        Don't think he was tagging you because you did anything. He tagged all of the management to try to get his account disabled.

Judging by this line anyway:

Since there is another thread for funny youtube videos, and this thread managed to massively derail in a very short amount of time, :handcuffs:
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                        • Jun 4, 2006
                          • Agree Agree x 2
                          • Winner Winner x 2
                          • Mar 16, 2008
                            I might be horrible but I had a perfectly good reason to disagree. I was trying not to as I only wanted to explain that it was a re-upload. Sorry for guessing that a video which had 12 views when I looked at it was not uploaded by the OP. I had the right to disagree just as much. I was trying to be nice.
                          Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.