Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Damn mark cuban

Discussion in Entertainment started by Chc, Jun 24, 2012

1. Mar 19, 2011
    Yeah.. Damn just had Skip looking dumbfounded.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
  3. Jan 5, 2012
    Well, Skip is dumb anyway LOL. I know 10x more basketball than him.
  4. Jan 22, 2012
    dude i watch this shit everyday i never miss an episode and Skip Bayless is the man. and Stephen A Smith is always the 1st one to step up and say it
  5. Mar 19, 2011
    It's always entertaining watching Skip and Stephen A go at it.

Btw Not enough sports topics. :crying:
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 12, 2012
      I watch First Take everyday, and I believe Skip and Stephen A are both crazy. They always draw you in with valid points and then wildly go off the mark lol. I find myself arguing to my tv sometimes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 19, 2011
        ^ Lol, damn did they jinx my Spurs, really thought they were going to beat OKC, I blame Skip and Stephen A for those losses.
      • Jan 5, 2012
        You're wasting your time watching skip bayless. Go watch someone else like Bruce Blitz, that's real basketball talk.
        OKC were ready to go to the finals. The big 3 stepped up and their role players and just killed the spurs both ways from game 3 to 6.
      • Jan 22, 2012
        really dont care bout basketball more of a football guy
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Dec 2, 2011
          Hahahahhahah Taters, Thanks for the good laugh.
        • Mar 19, 2011
          Yeah there wasn't much production from the Spurs role players after game 2.

We should have a NFL fantasy league if anyone else is interested could be really fun.
        • Jul 28, 2011
        • May 5, 2011
          Up for that fantasy league man. Should start a real thread for it.
        • Mar 19, 2011
          Yeah I just wanted to see if there was interest before doing so. I don't want to make a thread and have no interest if I get a few more responses then we will see. Prizes might be nice I'd be willing to throw something in or even have an entry fee ($5) and winner collects or we could just do a free one just wanted to see what others thought, again this is all about having fun.
        • Oct 1, 2011
          as much as i hate him, mark cuban speaks the truth
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 12, 2012
            I have a league with a few friends, prize for winner is 50 bucks. Looking for competitive people who will be active during the league. No entry fee. Let me know if anyone wants to join

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
          • May 5, 2011
            I love fantasy football and would love at least a competitive league, I'm not really into playing for money >.< maybe I can do a league and winner wins a steam game :smile: