Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DAMN TAKE YOU SKYRIM!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kim, Jul 5, 2012

Which game is best?

Skyrim 7 vote(s) 70.0%
Battlefield 3 7 vote(s) 70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. May 30, 2012
    Yesterday was my friend telling about skyrim on skype i wasn't really interested in it... but after i waked up and got on the computer did i saw a really amazing video about skyrim...
    38$ for it...

In other news

Also bought this in this month
    - new keyboard(old merc stealth with claw but for me it wont be old:heart:)
    - Logitech mouse
    - Iphone
    - Battlefield 3
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dec 2, 2011
    • May 30, 2012
      YEAH WTF?! <<
    • Sep 26, 2010
      Battlefield 3 is to Skryim as Apples are to Oranges
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Me gusta both. And yes, apples and lemons.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      They are both good games, and entirely different.
    • May 30, 2012
      because i can not stand orange L0L
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        Both games are of completely different genres and have a completely different player base to appeal too. It's not about which one is better, but just if the type of gameplay and theme interest you.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 2, 2011
          Well what game is the best overall, I believe that is what he was asking. @Kim I think what they are saying is that Bf3 is a multiplayer shooter with tanks helis, jets ect ect. And Skyrim is rpg, Set in way back in time. Yadayada blah blah. And that's what i took from the convo.
        • May 30, 2012
          IKR but i couldn't stop asking xD because i cannot really stand orange XD!
        • Nov 29, 2010
          Metaphorically speaking was what muffin meant.

You want an open world RPG adventure with a shitload to do. (There is a guarantee that you will never fully explore the game) then skyrim is your game. Not to mention the game's immense moddability.

BF3 is a constantly updating shooter with dlc's coming out on a regular basis every few months or so. The strength is the multiplayer and is just pure fun. Not to mention a game revolved around teamwork
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 2, 2011
            He makes a good point, You can do so much in Elder scrolls. If you looking for a game to entertain you for a while then Skyrim, Want to blast fools? BF3!
          • May 30, 2012
            I pretty much like games as Skyrim with long playing and battlefield for more a like a fight and not just rushing shit in MW3 ... i never buy COD again.

EDIT: if i want a rushing shotgame then i go for CS:S/CS:GO.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1