Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dan Dan

Discussion in The No Count Section started by :::, Jan 9, 2014

1. Dec 1, 2013
    Are you fucking kidding me? Son, you cannot compete.

Maybe you should learn to read the page you are linking first?
  2. Dec 8, 2013
    oh you're such a fucking fan boy you list some stupid lead singer from some no-band as the band? dude it's field of view. they own it. they perform it all the time. they did it on the soundtrack and the album.

that's like saying: "oh hey fucktard producer Bitchin MyGroin wrote the lyrics to Queen's bohemian rhapsody, but queen performed it and released it and made it theirs yet it's NOT theirs"
  3. Dec 1, 2013
    Right, but you said Field of View wrote the song. They didn't. Besides, Zard's version is much prettier.
  4. Dec 8, 2013
    they fucking PERFORMED THE SONG!! IF I SAY "HEY WHO WAS THAT NIRVANA BAND THAT DID THAT SONG SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT" would you say oh it was some seattle guy named Dirk Dickson or would you say "Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit".

exactly.
  5. Dec 8, 2013
    Post Merged, Jan 9, 2014
    @Brian this was a convo debated on the server a few days ago where a couple people chimed in, and that's why it's a thread not a convo.
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Well, this is no count. I guess this non-sense can belong here or PM. But others with the same view points can jump in so I guess this would be an alright place. It would just be nice if it was through messages since this seems really personal between the two of you. Just my two cents though! =]
  7. Dec 1, 2013
    Colon is my batshit insane twin brother who is often wrong. This situation is no different.
  8. Dec 8, 2013
    [IMG]
    Soooooo wrong

just cuz some dude wrote it
    doesnt mean they own the song
    someone asked u who the song was and what it was
    correct answer was "field of view - dan dan"
    not 'zard - dan dan' or whatever
    [IMG]
    Lol

Chat Conversation End

Sent from Mobile\
    Post Merged, Jan 9, 2014
    good intelligent reply, batgoodsmell intelligent twin, faggot.
  9. Dec 1, 2013
  10. Dec 8, 2013
    @Brian / @management delete this thread. puh-lease.