Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Dani admin abuse. No reasoning /No warning ban

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Astro, Mar 21, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 10, 2014
    Got banned for racism, even though I didn't do anything racist and they were other admins online who didn't say anything but I got banned by dani with no warning. 60 minute ban for no reason twice in a week by dani
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    I am tired of warning you for the same damn thing when you are on the server. You get no more warnings. Especially for the same thing every time. You were just warned and punished a few days ago for being racist or skirting around the racism rule.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 10, 2014
      Warning me of what exactly? you never warned me
    • Sep 14, 2008
      I've warned you on several occasions of racism and not only me. I shouldn't have to warn you every day you come on of racism. It doesn't work like that. If you keep doing the same thing every time you come onto the server then it's redundant and it gets me no where because you obviously do not care.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        @Astro if i recall correctly you came to me begging me to unban you and you said you wouldn't use racial slurs anymore. However i didn't post the chatlog or anything in your original perma ban after i unbanned you, so who knows. Regardless, i commented it was your final chance and i know for a fact i would have made it clear to you that racism would no longer be tolerated from you any longer, and that it would result in a permaban without another chance of returning. And look at that, this is your 3rd ban where racism was involved since you've returned! I've actually upped your ban to a month as i should have done that the last time you were banned. See you then! If at that point it continues, you're done. If you have a demo or some form of proof that you were not being racist, PM me. But this is locked due to lack of evidence.

http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:47162630&Submit

• Like Like x 3
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
          Tony The Tiger, Mar 21, 2016 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Mar 21, 2016
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.