Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Dani

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Grape, May 26, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 24, 2013
    Banned me for no reason out of the blue. I was playing zm then all of a sudden I get banned while I'm trying to get humans.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Sep 14, 2008
      I banned you because you were blocking humans. You know better than to grief others. I didn't give you a warning because you've honestly gotten enough warnings and you know better.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 24, 2013
        What the hell are you talking about???????????????????????????

I was a zombie when you banned me? How could I block humans? What was I even blocking?
        Post Merged, May 26, 2016
        The last two spots I remember being in and I don't remember which was the last one.. but one I was trying to get humans by flipping a vending machine to jump to a platform all by myself and the other spot was under the three drop down tunnels trying to get humans that fell down. How was I helping humans or blocking them?
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Sep 14, 2008
          You were in the cade section of Surf and cade and you were on the high green platforms blocking a couple of people. Then when they got tagged you said rekt and I watched you.
        • Oct 24, 2013
          I jumped on one guys head because me and him had been trying to jump on each others heads the last few rounds in the same area.
          And that was a good couple rounds before you even banned me. We were both trying to get on top of the block in the cade room.
          When he died it was only because nobody was shooting the zombies because the 4~ of us were all trying to jump on each other.
          Everyone was in a safe spot but nobody was shooting so we all died and I said rekt.
        • Sep 14, 2008
          You were already on top of the block when I was speccing you and everytime the person moved to jump up with you, you would move where he was to block him. And I banned you not even a full round afterwards. I was speaking to other admins to find a suitable punishment for you. In all honesty I will leave it up to management. If they want to decrease your ban they can. If it were up to me your ban would be the full year, because you've been banned several times for griefing. So this is not new to you and you've been admin. You know our rules and it's getting out of hand with you.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          This doesn't need to be determined by management.

I haven't seen any substantial evidence that Dani abused.

The last time you were banned, you were caught on demo clearly blocking. You claimed that you didn't know you were blocking, but the ban remained because it just seems like you break rules and play stupid afterward. I spoke with you saying that you should try to be more mindful of what you are doing. You might be thinking one thing, but everyone else is thinking another thing.

Unfortunately, there was no demo with this ban. Other than hacking bans, we don't require a demo. I was on and recording a demo. I used Drive to look at the incident, but the models didn't appear. Dani did ask for opinions in admin chat, and I supported a ban without a demo based on what she said she witnessed.

I am locking this thread. If anyone has anything substantial, message me.
          • Like Like x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.