Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dark Souls 2

Discussion in Gaming started by Taters, Apr 24, 2014

1. Mar 12, 2008
    Motherfuckers, are you fucking ready?

I have waited long and hard, unsubbed from my favorite youtube personalities, and stayed far from the sub-reddits to stop any potential spoilers. Console fags have had it out for a while now, but now it's PC's turn to get in on the action.

I ask that this thread stay as spoiler free as possible for about a week. Official videos welcome, try to refrain from posting "let's plays" and walk-throughs/guides.

What is your class? What build are you aiming for? I was planning on doing a strength build to start, then attempting a 1-bro run with whatever that entails after i've beaten the game at least once. (Feel free to respond when it's actually available, PC master race)
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    <-- Haven't even played the first Dark Souls yet. I know I've missed something big and will eventually play through both games whenever possible.
  3. Mar 12, 2008

With the supposed shutdown of GFWL soon, you'll be missing out on the online portion of Dark Souls 1, but the off-line single player shouldn't be hindered. It's got a very deep story and if you go deep enough, tons of feels. I recommend playing it ASAP, but apparently the director of DS2 made it so you don't need to play the first to understand the story in the second.
  4. Dec 27, 2012
    Ah, that's nice though I will probably play the first one regardless, just to see which of the two I like the best. Still, good thing to know. As I stated before, I will buy it whenever I can because I've heard such good things about it. Kinda gets me pumped (it's sad that I say this now, the game has been out for quite a while lol).
  5. Dec 27, 2012
    Just ordered both Dark Souls one and two, can't wait to play them.
  6. Jun 23, 2011
    I will be getting Dark souls 2 soonish also

I loved demon souls and dark souls