Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Discussion in Gaming started by Reaper, Aug 6, 2012

1. Jan 5, 2007

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlVBVKAFFg4

2. Nov 29, 2010
    Bad FPS on consoles turned me off this game and costed me a few deaths. I really cannot wait for this
  3. May 17, 2012
    i loved this game, but i havent played it since i put 50 hours in, ps3 broke after 5 years, ok cool ive had it forever no issues it was bound to die now i know how to build my character *puts in 80+ hours of work buildiing character and finding and getting awesome l00tz*
    *gets defective ps3*

but yea when i saw it was coming out for pc i was so happy i could pick it up again, soon as i get paid friday im preordering it
    its an amazing game 1 of my favorites
  4. Mar 4, 2012
    Never played Dark Souls but Demon Souls was awesome. Had the perfect Faith build for my character at SL 120 which was the main "division" for PVP. Other than the lag the PVP was great. Single player was fun too. My PC can't handle this game but I'm probably going to pick it up for my PS3. I heard that the extra stuff for the PC version will come out as DLC for the console ones.
  5. Mar 20, 2012
    Dark Souls: Available world-wide August 24th, 2012 for your PC.
    Guild Wars 2: 25th August...

Played Dark Souls with ps3 too...finished the story once and was to lazy to play it again or invest again so much time in it for newgame+....but it was a really good game, especially the atmosphere at some locations like at the beach with the flying hydra was unique

idk if i buy gw2 but its gonna be gw2 if i had to choose between these 2
  6. Jun 23, 2011
    I played it a lot on ps3 and invaded the guilty ones in the game :smile:

To bad when I played it trying to find people was extremely annoying and it took 10 mins to find one guy......and they usually left

If its fixed on PC and not on PS3 I might buy this
  7. Jul 30, 2012
    I hear this game makes you rage.
  8. Nov 6, 2011
    idk mang but i want to check it out sometime in the near future cuz it does look interesting
  9. Jun 23, 2011
    This game makes you rage like no other

But at the same time it has so much more satisfaction when you do something right since chances are you died 100 times at that same spot

Not to mention PvP in this game is amazing and intense when someone invades your world since your pretty much like FUCK and hopefully you can kill them :razz:
  10. Jul 30, 2012
    What about Co-Op for PC?
  11. Jun 23, 2011
    Same concept most likely

Place your sign down or use your invade stone and you connect to someone elses world

Just hopefully they changed on how the servers work on pc and not keep it the same on ps3 (I forgot on how ps3 / 360 had it but it was extremely hard to find another player to play / pvp with)
  12. Mar 4, 2012
    Idk if you looked into it but there are certain soul levels that people PVP on. In Demon Souls it was 80, 120-121 and whatever the max level was. SL 120, the one I built my character on always had people to PVP with on the common PVP levels. I'm sure Dark Souls is the same.
  13. Jun 23, 2011
    Its kinda similar but what I mean on hows it hard to find people is that when the game first came out it connected you to a lobby and so you can only see the soul signs of the people in the same lobby as you.....the problem was that the lobbys was really small so it was hard to find people

Even at the easiest place to PvP in Dark souls which would be the forest covenant since you can PvP anyone who sets foot in that area regardless of level as long as they havent beat it yet. It took me about 10 - 45 mins to find a single person to PvP

Not to mention the gravelord (I dont think thats the name but its something similar) covenant was broken also

They added lots of things to make PvP more common but I got invaded more in Demon Souls in random areas im actually trying to beat then the most common area people try to PvP in Dark Souls