Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Dat black ops 2?

Discussion in Gaming started by Vitaminpwn, Jul 28, 2012

1. Feb 11, 2007
    Do you think you will buy? I stopped playing after black ops, because there's clearly something different in the way you perceived you died as compared to how your enemy saw you die. There was so many instances where I was clearly behind cover and didn't get shot but yet still got shot because the enemy didn't see it that way. Dafuq?
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    That can be said about any online shooter. There is always a slight delay between where the client says you are vs the position the server tells others you are. Everyone has been faced with that problem it's part of the limitation to the technology we are working with. Ever been stabbed by a 6 foot knife before while playing on Plaguefest? Same thing. The server has the final say where you are in the level and unfortunately the sync issues are noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. May 30, 2012
    I have played MW3 and that should be almost the same as black ops, borring...
    If i want to rush players then i go play Counter-Strike.
  4. Feb 11, 2007
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    That's why rushing in an Xbox game for me is a stupid idea even more so since I'm running the Xbox on wireless. Perhaps try slowing things down a bit, camping a little more, maybe not run around so much.

6. Jun 23, 2010
    I heard it was running the same Engine as the First Black Ops, so Idk :/ I think I'm gonna switch it to Hitman instead.
  7. Feb 14, 2012
    They've been using the same engine for all the games after the switch to Modern Warfare.

8. Mar 26, 2011
    MW3 sucks Black Ops 2 seam to be better I hope.
  9. Apr 20, 2011
    If black ops2 have gungame like in the old one I am going to buy it for sure I remember I only BO on gungame just to make kids rage god it was old days
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    If I want to buy black ops 2, I'll just go for zombies which I loved a lot in the past and hopefully, I will survive 56 rounds again. I never got interested in any game type of all of duty multiplayer but search and destroy. They are all annoying and boring.
  11. Nov 29, 2010
    Meh, looks different, but still plays like the same as before
  12. Nov 11, 2011
    No one has to disagree or agree with my opinion, but I loved all of the Call of Duty's until World at War. Ever since then (and the protests and the change of the Activision crew).

[IMG]

Black Ops 2 looks too unrealistic for my taste. I like historical shooters (WWI, WWI, Vietnam, etc) so the idea of Call of Duty moving to the future doesn't jive. I'd rather play other games like Crysis if I want futuristic game play. So I won't be buying Black Ops 2. And Vitaminpwn, I don't know how the hitboxes work in Call of Duty but I agree, there is a difference in how shots are registered from client-to-client.
  13. Jul 25, 2012
    Funny because some of the stuff in the trailer are already going through testing (Pegasus is on the development for a combat version) but yeah, this game's absolute shit. It's just a giant 60$ expansion pack really. I might get it to play with friends but that's it.

And most of the stuff here wouldn't even work lol, like the VTOL airliner, and the jet/rocket powered tilt-nacelles, (well theoretically yes, but it would be very inefficient) and the fighters which are also VTOL.

But yeah, it's not realistic at all and it's the exact same thing as the last 4 games, just different maps. Kinda pisses me off a little that allot of people I know think it's the most realistic game ever made when it's really not.
  14. May 17, 2012
    blackops 2 is mw4 >_> seriously but yea ima buy it, i love me some zombies XD
    the multiplayer on mw3 was the worst experience ive ever had on a cod game, it was probably worse than mw2 with camping a riot shield n dual shotguns >_>
    my manager convinced me to buy BF3 and that game is 1 of the most fun mmofps games ive played, still waiting for my dinosores in end-game tho

also that black ops 2 reveal trailer made my day lol
  15. Jan 2, 2012
    Honestly, if I had to chose between Hitman Absolution or Black Ops 2, I would definitely chose Hitman because I did buy Black Ops but didn't enjoy it at all. In other words, no way I am getting BO2 lolz.
  16. Jun 18, 2012
    Isn't that the difference between the ''casual'' and ''hardcore'' gamer? I think I read something like that a few weeks ago on a thread onhere, it makes money and the kids/casuals enjoy it cause of graphics and over the top storylines etc. etc.. Personally I play nowadays shooters for the storyline, and I have to say they're so so in COD ... but far from realistic, the action movie like twist makes it playable enough to go through it once and then never play it again. If I want to play an online shooter. CSS no matter how old, raises far above the others for me.