Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Day of Defeat: Source Possibilities??

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Jon, May 20, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey, just got day of defeat source, a friend says it is the WW2 version off CSS, I can't remember if that is true, but if the map mods and whatnot are similar, is it not possible to open up a DoDS chapter of Plaguefest? :sweat:

I have just finished playing a few normal sessions of DaDS, it is 0135 at this time, methinks it is doable with the right people :unsure:
    This is all just well, hopefulness and ideas
  2. May 6, 2011
    The people who runs plaguefest maybe too busy.

But, it would be cool to do Day of Defeat Source in zombie MOD, it would be freaking insanely awsome.
  3. Oct 10, 2010
    there was a zombiemod for DoDS, but this was
    ages ago, before the OB update comes..
  4. Feb 1, 2010
  5. Mar 16, 2008

Yes, it sucks.
  6. Apr 14, 2011
    Although DDS and CSS uses same engine, when I tried DDS, I felt so weird. the way how the character moves, the way how they shoot, I felt so different. Anyone else felt that?
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    Yes, at first it did, but I got used to it. I mean, come on, a WW2 zombie mod that IS NOT CoD would be pretty sick, at least in my opinion, also MASS TOMMY GUNS!!!!!! :woot:

:starwars:
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    If you want a zombie mod that isn't CoD and world war 2 make one.
  9. Apr 2, 2011
  10. Apr 14, 2011
    Not saying DDS sucks but I hardly saw people playing it or talking compare to CSS. Do a lot of people play DDS?
  11. Feb 1, 2010
  12. Apr 2, 2011
    I thought that at first, but then it grew on me...
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    I don't really believe it would be right to open up a server in DoD:S mostly because the higer-ups are focusing on expanding out to diffrent mods rather than games. Idk. Just my opinion.