Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion DayZ Area on the site.

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Xitude, Jul 21, 2012

1. Jul 18, 2012
    Since its a very played game on mumble can we get an area for it on the site this will allow for screens and people to post topics on DayZ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Jan 12, 2011
      I have a feeling that there isn't enough stuff about DayZ to warrant its own subforum yet. We can probably make a General Discussion thread (progress, loadouts, tips, etc.), Screenshots thread, and probably a couple others for DayZ-related things all within the Gaming area of the Forums.

Edit: And if seen appropriate by the FMods, the respective threads could be pinned to make them easy to find since the game is becoming quite popular.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Jul 18, 2012
        Yeah But the same could be same about the Minecraft area.
      • Mar 16, 2008
        We had a Minecraft server for quite some time. It ended up being empty too often and we stopped hosting it. We can't host DayZ on our servers because they currently only support Windows and we use Linux. The only problem with hosting DayZ is that there is currently no profit to come from it because they don't allow perks and doing such thing will get the server blacklisted.
        This is the main reason why we aren't going all in on DayZ but we are all playing it.
      • Jul 18, 2012
        Fair. Well regardless of hosting it discussion forums would still be nice imo.

100th post.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006
          instead of working on the whole tf2 migration right? :waiting:
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Apr 9, 2007
            There's actually a new match making system and we'd be full right now if we put a server up last night............................................................................

I'd say more things here, but it wouldn't be appropriate for the section.
          • Jul 18, 2012
            Why not and also.. If we wanted to pop tf2 i'd join to help.
          • Mar 16, 2008
          • Canadian Moose
            This message by Canadian Moose has been removed from public view. Deleted by Never Enough, Jul 25, 2012, Reason: I'm off my meds. Sorry.
            Jul 25, 2012