Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DAYZ PF SERVER?!?!?!?

Discussion in Future Servers started by FluffehKitteh, Jan 23, 2014

1. Oct 18, 2012
    It would be awesome if pF had a dayz server and I know some of us who play dayz play together. Me @Welsper @Benderius @Morphy and @lilsouza played all week and it has been Fun and Amazing. @dillinger even played with us once and that was fun aswell. Since there hasn't been a dayz server thread for pF I thought of making one.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011
      It would be awesome. However doesn't DayZ only run on Windows servers? We have Linux
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 19, 2013
        DayZ standalone is in early-alpha, so I think having a server so early (when many will avoid it until full release), is a bad idea.

The DayZ MOD, however, is still fairly popular, so if you really want a DayZ server now, it would probably be the better call (at least for now, anyways).
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Would fit with the zombie theme. I like the new DayZ graphically, but I was better at the old one, lol.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Nov 19, 2013
            meh, how about a battlefield 4 server :cool:
          • Jan 21, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • May 27, 2008
              If this happens, I can assure you that the fun times you'll have will be short lived. Trust me, Mumble crew had a DayZ Mod server.
            • Aug 30, 2012
              • Informative Informative x 1