Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DayZ Stand-Alone - Who plays?

Discussion in Gaming started by Jaxified, Aug 14, 2014

1. Oct 11, 2012
    Thinking about buying Dayz SA... don't want to buy it an be a loner...

Who plays? Should I invest?
  2. Feb 13, 2014
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I play it once in a while. I've played it once with Peter in the last 3 months. Got boring to me :frown:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I have it, had a very short stint when I bought it, been waiting for them to polish it up a bit before I jump back into it.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 29, 2012
          I have it but only played it like 4-5 times in early alpha state. Havent played for a really long time.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I think the mod is better than the standalone. Standalone lacks zombies due to poor respawning, no vehicles, and it's pretty inactive in my opinion even in known PvP area. I find it boring compared to the mod unfortunately. It's alpha, but it's dragging. They took way longer to release it than planned, they are trying too many ideas ditching the foundation they already had in the mod, and now they are taking too long to get the basics like what the mod already had. That's just my opinion of the standalone.
        • Oct 11, 2012
          Wow - sounds like its a short lived playtime at this point. Does anyone have the mod? I do have the mod, but it's just not installed currently. I tried it out early on and couldn't get past hackers/and had no one to play with.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I used to have the mod, but when the standalone version came out I threw away my Arma II CDs thinking I wouldn't need them again, lol. I didn't buy the game on Steam. Not sure if I really want to anyhow. I feel like I don't even play CS:S enough.
        • Oct 11, 2012
          This is what happens when PF meets dayz. We make you strip and gang bang you.

[IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            HOLY Heck they changed so much. My 85 hours of trecking to NW airstrip is gonna be challenging. This require utmost canadianese peace keeping effort. Don't shoot the baguette man.
          • Feb 1, 2011
            I wanna play but for god's sake I don't wanna use that Dolby voice chat thing
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Dolby axon? I use it and love it. Absolutely love it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
            • Oct 11, 2012
              Aeko really likes his apple collection:

• Funny Funny x 2
              • Feb 13, 2014
                Someone mentioned that you guys all play Dayz

I stalk you.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Oct 18, 2012
                  I have over 100 hours on it but rarely play anymore. Also I don't have m4 mags so after that I quit :grin:
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  M4 sucks anyway. It's inaccurate as all hell. I prefer my Mosin with a Long Range Optic :heart:
                • Feb 8, 2013
                • Feb 13, 2014
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Oct 18, 2012
                    You know I love my m4s. Especially with a suppressor.