Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

DayZ Who playZ?

Discussion in Gaming started by CCHR, Jan 17, 2014

1. Aug 19, 2013
    so im curious to see who all plays DayZ. jcuabear Orange errl dabz and myself started a group yesterday and we ended up having 8 or so ppl playing. the more ppl that are in your group the more fun it is. we are looking to enlarge this group even more, so if you are interested in playing DayZ with us make a post and @CCHR so i can give you the details and we can make our group into a mob. lol
  2. Jan 1, 2013
    Are you talking about the standalone or the good old DayZ Mod?
    I am still playing the Mod from time to time, especially Battle Royale, but am open to anything new. I sadly cant play the standalone due to a computer from anno 1765 >8(
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Well, me and a friend (SurpriseButtsecks) have been playing for the last few hours. We've ended up at Krasnostav. It's definitely way more fun with friends. We got ourselves all geared up, killed 2 people who (one had a flashlight out in the daytime, so it looked like a handgun) and the other was just bleeding to death in a building with lots of nice loot. Last guy was a pretty much fresh spawn and we were gonna help him, but when a zombie came and i shot it, he booked it. Almost ended up shooting each other a few times lol. My and my friend might be interested in teaming up with you guys, so i'll ask him next time he's online if he wants to team up with you guys :grin:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 1, 2013
      Well I would also be interested in teaming up since I always play alone and never had the luck to find people I can trust. So far my longest life was something around 2 weeks. I am more the sneaky one, not good at aiming due to fps lag, but usually see people before they find me and sneak around them to prevent losing blood.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Aug 19, 2013
        the Standalone version. where i left off last night with the group we were down by chernogusk or what ever it is. we generally roll in 4 man teams unless we have the whole group then we move as a group (or a mob) we hit the main loot places such as bases and air strips. so everyone has the best gear available. i am pretty sure everyone has an m4/mossin and a sidearm. since last night was the first time playing together we dont really have a set time of playing. but we could possibly set one up or something.

feel free to add me on steam or talk with jcuabear if you have him already. also you might consider getting dolby axon so we dont have to talk ingame and alert other players we are in the area
      • Jan 1, 2013
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I play sometimes. I got both the old mod with Arma 2 and the standalone. I know Dillinger plays too.
      • Jun 23, 2010
        Been playing the SA as much as I can. I LOVE it even in Alpha stage.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Been playing it too and tonight after all these weeks is the first time that I'm not getting severe motion sickness. Freaking bandits are iffy, some are good and some are bad.
        • Jul 17, 2012
          me souzy and welsper and bender got to elctro got some good loot, and ready to push towards cherno tomorrow night, hell yeah no pants bandits man.
        • May 12, 2013
          btw morphy is the biggest bitch when it comes to dayz all I get is suzy save me and suzy stop the bandits <3
        • May 2, 2013
          lawl its pretty fun in a group although @Morphy was in our group and he was the only one with a rifle and he sees some guy on his side and asks us if its one of us but didnt hear bender say itas him then you hear dat guy in prox chat telling bender get on the fucking ground ans steals benders crowbar then gets told its bender!!! xD situation was darn funny
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I'm going to hunt all of you and kill you all. :fighter-m: :devil:
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Come at us. No Pants Bandit are Rowdy!!@!!

Though I admit, after that motion sickness went away and with some friend... I am having a better experience then I was before.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            So far, I got Haoward to buy the game and he's in. Just waiting for people to pick him up. My bro will get it sometime tonight or early tomorrow.
          • Aug 19, 2013
            haha well add orange jcuabear or myself and we can all play together and goto a full server and just pvp
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Well we were all playing earlier, all FINALLY met up, hopped servers to loot (one we were on wasn't restarting :/ ) and then we got camp-killed. Only 2 of use made it out alive. Was definitely very fun running all over chernarus to find Haoward lol.
          • Jul 16, 2010
            You guys playing on the hardcore or regular server? I just got fucked up in elektro on my hardcore character that I've been building up, so I gotta start over, but my character in regular is good to go!
          • May 30, 2012
            I've just started playing with a friend, this game is nice.
          • Aug 19, 2013
            Well they just did an update. And it looks like now you have a 3 min wait time when hopping servers. I played a bit today. Killed someone at the base. By bolota

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk