Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

De_dust

Discussion in Future Servers started by AgoraphobicDream, Mar 4, 2013

1. Nov 19, 2010
    Okay so aside from my other post I think a de_dust server would be fun since randoms cannot go on the training server. Occaionally Nosebleed & I like to go in a de_dust server to get away from killing zombies all the time and playing games like on mini games.
    I think this would be fun for pF!!
    I also believe it might bring other people in...
    :razzdrunk:
  2. Mar 12, 2008

that's pretty dull IMO as stock maps have been a dime a dozen for a while. It might get populated(?) for a week tops, after that I can see it sliding downhill. Lots of people nowdays play CS:S for the mods, lots of hardcore CS players i believe have moved on to CS:GO and probably just scrim every now and then.

It's a good idea, but stock maps is not the way to go
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    imo non-stock cs: s fun small maps where action is guaranteed every minute like fy_iceworld, fy_pool_day would be fun.
    (last time I checked, there's no fy_pool_day in cs: s though)
  4. Nov 19, 2010
    Idk i just think a de_dust would be fun or a crack house
    A change for pF!
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 19, 2010
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I love classic maps and go to different servers often just to play. We used to use the training server for scrims between admins but we can't always use it since people need to get trained as well. ZMP is usually dead during the year except during the summer/winter breaks (it's a seasonal thing). The server can either be kept the same since summer is coming soon or it can be converted to a stock map server until summer arrives and see how populated it gets.
    • Oct 29, 2010

Follow Haplo around. Soon, a bloody fun mess will be had.
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • Nov 19, 2010
      But id like to have randoms also for more people then just admins..
      Post Merged, Mar 4, 2013
      Office was fun but then went empty...
    • Oct 29, 2010

-_________________________________________________________________________________________________-