Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

dead island easter egg

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by elduke, Jan 21, 2012

1. Feb 17, 2011
    if u ever heard of the movie "The Rock" then you would recognize this scene

2. Dec 6, 2011
    This isn't took much of an easter egg, these types of showers are in a lot of movies and games.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    with the exact same style of windows on top? nope its a smartly hidden easter egg for the eagle eyed players like me.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Yea, it's because that's how a lot of these types of prison showers are... why wouldn't they have windows that can lock on top so prisoners cannot get out? And honestly, I just re-watched the shower scene, and it doesn't look anything similar in specific. If anything I'd say the movie showers look more similar to the ones in Modern Warfare 2.
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    fineeee -_- its a rotten easter egg then :razz:
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    Subtle easter egg
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    MW2 bathroom in the gulag is similar too.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Somebody needs to read previous posts :tongue:

But yes, in the Gulag they do look almost the same, with the curved walls and all.
  9. Nov 29, 2010
    Typical shower room in a prison
  10. Sep 30, 2011
    I doubt you'll find a bathroom that looks like this in Prison, they are just open rooms and shower heads minus the walls.
    You definitely won't find a shower like that in jail.
    TL;DR Some older Prison's may still have showers like this, but no jail does.