Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Death race

Discussion in Entertainment started by Super Mario, May 12, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    So yeah, I just watched this awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee movie that rocked the shit out of me. If you really like action movies, here is one. I wanna show you guys some good videos about this movie and the point of it is that I thought of having a death race server or map where you escape with cars and you can take shields and weapons as shown in video one. Trust me, when you watch this movie,you will love it. It is all action and really fantastic with a tough movie star jason statham if you know him.
    This first tutorial shows the first stage With the people fighting and killing and racing:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqf0AqAHhaM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Second tutorial is with this gigantic truck armed that gets fucked by a Jason statham:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8-x5ORZe70&feature=youtube_gdata_player

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgL4IvoR7tw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Can you imagine that the last people at the end that were enemies and team up and escape from jail with a smart plan and fucking up the whole entire police lol. This one just shows how they escape:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaU-KRx8Zc8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So yeah, I would recommend having some kind of map based on this movie. It would be very difficult and impossible but people say anything can happen and be created on CSS and having this will be awesome. If you are really bored :razz:, this movie is your choice. Thank you.
  2. Jan 2, 2012
    I remember seeing this movie a few times; and recently I saw it again on tv, I gotta say they did an overkill on the whole "extreme-warfare-killing"ish theme, but I enjoyed it, and a map out of it would prove interesting, I could think of it fitting in ZE or MG though :razz:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 17, 2011
      It can work for both.one escaping jail and one for killing
    • May 5, 2011
      They have a map like that, its luffurans Mario cart race. You screw up your dead :smile:
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I saw this movie when it came out in theaters. Mindless popcorn flick was just feel good action. Wasn't bad. There is a second one that is a prequel to this one if you're interested.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 20, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • May 14, 2011
          There would just be too many entities involved to make one car. If anything make a 8 player map for this specifically.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          How many entities does mako, Minas and predator has? I bet you kaemon, Hannibal or luffaren can make anything.
        • May 14, 2011
          No but the choppy lag from all the entities parented to the dreadnought would just be too much. Now each car would need to have its separate weapons and special weapons such as dropping the bumper and stuff. The sad this was this would take so much effort and yet could only be used in max 10 people servers. Imagine how hard it would be to create the detailed tracks themselves. This project would be blown out of proportion. Somethign like this should have a whole game built for itself, then it could work.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Well, I mean professional mappers can make anything. It would be really fun man and also, did you ever play crazykart? There are 48 cars there each made drive able and maps for the cars and it never lagged. Map has so much thrusters and entities and it worked fine. Why? Because luff makes everything good.
        • May 14, 2011
          crazy kart has simple carts and yet it was already hitting the limit (there are 40 karts) and also you can tell there's lagg when it goes into slow motion every so often. Not so many thrusters (you need 2 per kart and there are 40 karts) No imagine the karts were massive blocks with weapons moving inside. Yes the karts are amazing but even with such simple karts the entity limit was getting dangerously close.

(Correct me if I'm wrong on any of these things)

That's why this could never happen on a server scale.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Well you are right but more then one person can be in a car too. Maybe 2 cars and humans killing each other like a fight all of them in one car. 2 cars will not lag the map :razz:. Edit: or maybe having a death race server with 16 people.
        • May 14, 2011
          This project would be way OTP. You can try it if you want though :razz:.