Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Deathrun?

Discussion in Future Servers started by Steve ._., Aug 13, 2013

1. Jul 31, 2013
    Haiii! umm..so i was thinkin..that it would be so cool if you guys...could add a deathrun server as well....i mean deathruns are like ....awesome and fun.

-You can either ignore this...or think bout...it, i was just suggesting
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Apr 3, 2013
      A deathrun server would probably end up as MG, rarely 5+ players on
    • Jul 31, 2013
      ~Naaa deathruns are always fun....and have nothing to do with mini games really.....deathrun is a gamemode itself....just like zombiemod.....mini games are just some random maps.....that last like 1 min or so
    • Oct 13, 2011
      Go zm, hide and wait till everyone dies then start running like hell = deathrun.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Did you play deathrun before? Because it's nothing like that. Did you play ZE?:zombiekiller:

As for the idea, very interesting. I'll leave it with that for now to wait and see what others think first.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        Yeah it's been suggest before, and usually there just isn't enough constant interest, not for just a few weeks or so, for it to really be worth it. I'm all for new servers, but there's no point if there isn't enough community support behind it.

Granted I could be all wrong, that happens from time to time.

+1 for the suggestion though. :thumbsup:
      • Apr 3, 2013
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          We used to have some on mg but Brian removed them :frown:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4
        • Jul 31, 2013
        • Aug 12, 2012