Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Dec 28, 2014] ZE GO

Discussion in Events started by Detonator, Dec 27, 2014

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
ZE GO
zego.plaguefest.com
zego.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 12
Start Date: Dec 28, 2014 01:00 PM
End Date: Dec 28, 2014 02:00 PM
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Sep 25, 2010
    Be tomorrow Sunday the 28th on zego or risk losing everything nice in life. Ammo has been increased. Radio spam is blocked. More maps have been added and some are updated. Knockback madness won't exist.

Since a lot of the maps and some servers are going for zombie spawning in the crowd, I think it's best if we follow suit. It'll be different and chaotic. Probably will take a lot of adjustments, but I believe! For those who can't make it, have no fear there will be a bigger event coming soon! There will be a contest and a mapping event to come as well!

Event Time information:

PST/PDT, Pacific Daylight Time (US)
    1:00 pm Sun, Dec 28 2014

CST/CDT, Central Daylight Time (US)
    3:00 pm Sun, Dec 28 2014

EST/EDT, Eastern Daylight Time (US)
    4:00 pm Sun, Dec 28 2014

CET, Central European Time
    10:00 pm Sun, Dec 28 2014

Server ip: zego.plaguefest.com
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I'll get off work just as this starts, el muy perfecto timing.

Do you have a list of all the maps added/updated?
    • Sep 25, 2010
    • Nov 19, 2013
      I still can't be there for the event, I have a party the whole afternoon. :frown:
    • Jun 11, 2012
      YOU PORT ZE_ATIX AND YOU DO IT IN LESS 24 HRS OR I WILL GET LIZARD SQUAD UP IN THIS FISH.
    • May 31, 2012
      Atix heli be there yo, party in da haus [also trainescape unless deto was bad].
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        GET THIS MAN A CHORIZO. WE ARE PLAYING 24 HRS STRAIGHT OF ATIX AND TRAINSESCAPION
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 20, 2011
          I will be working, ahhhh, next round of testing can we do this later in the afternoon say 4/5PM PST?
        • Sep 25, 2010
          There will be a thread for it, we'll discuss it there.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 28, 2013
          • Mar 26, 2012
            Last time I joined you guys, I was lagging so bad that I was teleporting around the map. This time, it is downloading 0% of 0 bytes. :\ DayZ is easier to play than this!

I did play ZMGO once, and that went pretty well even with >800 ping.
          • Jun 11, 2012

I HAD FUN

[IMG]
            • Like Like x 1
            • Dec 10, 2013
              I think some of the ammo limit is pretty low, like the SG552 ammo count is barely 600, that is even lower than ZE in CSS, I recall the bizon having also less than 900 until I picked up a materia in Mako.
            • Sep 25, 2010
              That's a csgo hud thing. Your display ammo will be 600 but in reality you have 1.6k. Once you reach 0 from 600 your ammo will be at 1000.
              • Informative Informative x 3
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Jan 2, 2012
              • Feb 1, 2010
                Crap i missed it again. Someone should me invite via Steam next time you start playing it! :arrogant:
              • Oct 24, 2013
                Anybody have some pictures of this? I've never played cs go with zombie mods. I haven't even been on css in a month probably...
              • May 2, 2013
                then why dont you just join the plaguefest steam community group?!

then you would be told when an event is starting!!!
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                • Feb 24, 2011
                  I got stuck in the wall/floor a few times when zombified. Ples fix deto!