Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Dec 31, 2012] Donator Contest!

Discussion in Events started by Detonator, Dec 31, 2012

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Donator Contest!
Zombie Escape
Confirmed Attendees: 1
Start Date: Dec 31, 2012 08:00 PM
End Date: Dec 31, 2012 10:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Sep 25, 2010

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
      Detonator, Dec 31, 2012 Last edited by Detonator, Jan 1, 2013
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Thank u :snowman:
    • Aug 10, 2012
      I don't really understand :confused:
      Would one have to screenshot every round they win? And why not when nuke goes off? I don't really understand the entire thing.
      Electric Princess, Dec 31, 2012 Last edited by Kirito, Dec 31, 2012
    • Sep 25, 2010
      I can't explain in more detail if you don't tell me which parts you didn't understand.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Another excuse to play more LOTR... how fun....

On a serious note, this is pretty cool, might even drop in for it.
    • Apr 2, 2011
      I WANT THIS!! A damn shame I probably wont be on...

So to fix this... I just wanna say: @Detonator, you trained @MuffinFuhrer which means you are awesome! And also lame. :3
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Detonator
        This message by Detonator has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Dec 31, 2012, Reason: ..
        Dec 31, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Eum... I don't mean to be rude, but could you try to find a worse date for this event? All Euers are now celebrating newyear...
      • Dec 6, 2011

Instead of being an asshole about it you could simply ask him to change the time....

You were meaning to be rude, saying that doesn't void it out.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Cool contest but my pf fps is no more than 10. I won't get one win. I'm looking forward to be in spec if I won't go celebrate tonight.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Deto is in poland. He is European

Personally, i'm going out to dinner right now, and afterwards i'm going to start drinking heavily so i won't make it.
        • Sep 25, 2010
          Well conntest is over, please upload your screenshots!

Edit:> I'm too damn tired to go through them now. I'll do it tomorrow.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 23, 2012
            The 4th one might be a little hard to make out but I was a little busy right before trying to hold the door in Minas, so I didn't have time to grab a screenshot until the "Counter-Terrorists Win" appeared.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
            • Feb 12, 2012
              • Like Like x 1
              • Sep 15, 2012
                I do not have moria screenshot but you can see me winning on screenshots from other people, I hope that'll work.

Attached Files:

Dudu, Dec 31, 2012 Last edited by Dudu, Jan 1, 2013
              • Sep 25, 2010
                Well you all qualify as winners. I know I said only 3 winners but since we only have 4 submissions you all get to win!

Gratz to the winners! Thank you all for participating! Make the best of 2013!

@Dudu @Stormblizzard @BroStado @Päss please send me a pm with what you want to do with your prize.
                • Like Like x 1