Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Deceptive abuse?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by VoidObject, May 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 7, 2011
    The admin in question is seeker, I can't provide his steam ID because I'm banned from the servers. My player name is VoidObject and steam id STEAM_0:0:1879904713.

I was playing on busses while on the minigame server and seeker asks me to bhop to show him. I guess thats the demo he recorded to get me banned? I would not have bhopped at all if I did not think it was PURELY for seekers amusement. If I had known it was going to be used to BAN ME PERMANENTLY I would have lol'd and kept playing.

A side note (but not an abuse claim) is that kse also told me scripting was legal again, but he did not in any way encourage the incident (to my knowledge.)

Thanks for the consideration.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    To clarify, you're using scripts to bunny hop?
  3. Apr 26, 2011

He was, as he actually admitted to it about a week ago or so. However, in his defense the first day that he was actually doing it we had about four admins in the mg server. Two of which said scripting bhop was legal and the other two said it was illegal. At the end of it all we ended up disagreeing, but let it go because no one knew the actual answer for sure.

The ban actually occured about two to three days after the original incident after we had clarified that it was indeed illegal and I was not there.
  4. May 7, 2011
    Yes I was using a bhop script that presses spacebar rapidly, however it was at request by an admin and otherwise I would not have been.
  5. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    May 17, 2011
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    This isn't admin abuse. File a ban protest if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.