Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Deekushman

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Samurai, Nov 8, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 29, 2012
    I dont want to make a big deal out off this but it seems like this guy is just stupid.
    We were just having some fun calling out stupid words as mine was "kneegaz" which just sounds like the n-word but has nothing todo with it. Deekush:Wäääh "your trying to get around the n-word rule" Wäääh
    But seriously. If you start thinking about the word it just makes you laugh knee and gaz.
    No admin ever said something against that. "KneeGaz" was even my name for a long time and everybody was okay with that. This Deekush should stop being such a crying baby.
  2. Aug 2, 2014
    As i stated before you were trying to get around the racism/racial slur rule and i warned you to stop and you went and said it again so i gave you a 1 day ban.
  3. BlazedD00MER
    This message by BlazedD00MER has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 8, 2014, Reason: Unnecessary post.
    Nov 8, 2014
  4. May 27, 2008
    This sounds like a really stupid thing to do, in all honesty. You've been around since 2012, you should understand the rules by now and I know some admins are hypersensitive when it comes to things like this, but it sounds like it was totally justified. I would say you're lucky considering it could and may have evolved into something completely worse after saying kneegaz. Sure, it's a word that sounds like nigger, but even something similar will evoke others in the server to start transforming it. I've heard all the excuses before in my time being here, this is nothing new to the mix. You did wrong, you got in trouble, and now you're trying to justify your misbehaviour.
  5. May 29, 2012
    You think I did something wrong but from my view nothing was wrong here :smile:
    Post Merged, Nov 8, 2014
    Also rules they racial slurs are forbidden but please tell me whats racist about kneegaz?
  6. May 27, 2008
    From my view, I have seen this before many, many times. You were in the wrong the moment you started saying it. This and many other phrases have been used to get around the racial slur rule.

I don't have to spell it out for you again, do I?
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    I would imagine that's how most rule breakers feel.
    Slightly modifying a racial slur's spelling or phonetics doesn't make it okay. Whether your intention was to get around the rules or not is irrelevant, you were warned, you should have stopped.

Kush was right to enforce this, thought perhaps a bit heavy handed on the punishment. I've gone ahead and reduced your ban to an hour as this is your first ban is quite some time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.