Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Deekushman

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Samurai, Nov 9, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 29, 2012
    I dont really get it this time. Name: Kneegals.
    How often you I need to change names until this guy is satisfied?
    3 Days of ban for my love to long legged girls?
    No warning. No kick. Instant ban after 2 mins on the server. What is wrong with people these days?
  2. Oct 18, 2012
    You're trying to get around the racism rule. Just quit while you're at it.
  3. Jun 29, 2014
    you were just banned for using basically the same name , like momo said in your last fail thread , modifying the name does not make it ok.

plus you first joined with the name Knee_Gaz then changed it , better luck next time.
  4. May 31, 2012

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3W6yuUZcc&feature=youtu.be

No warning, no kick, insta- 3 day ban.

Kneegals sounds more like seagulls

[IMG]

Mine? My ban? Mine? You guys are being way too sensitive on this issue, and without warning, kick, and proper escalation. Looking upon the last abuse thread: No kick. Is this how you treat your long time and loyal players? Everyone deserves the appropriate escalation and it shouldn't be skipped just because they have been around for a long time. Maybe future players shouldn't stay loyal to the server nor get admin because it'll be used against them in future issues, which everybody may come across (like me on the surf map).

This new word: It doesn't even have the phonetics of the racial slur in question, and there was no context to it. Correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't we calibrate the racial rule and the escalations to be more lenient based on context or repeat offenders?
    Joshy, Nov 9, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, Nov 9, 2014
  5. Aug 2, 2014
    You came back into the server taunting me with the word Knee_Gaz heres the evidence

2014-11-09_00001 2014-11-09_00003 2014-11-09_00004 2014-11-09_00005 2014-11-09_00006
  6. May 29, 2012
    I know admins need to do the 3 steps of getting people of server. Its warn-kick-ban. You cant just go to step 3 and instantly ban people.
    Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014
    I said hi. Wtf man?
  7. Jun 29, 2014
    when he was recently banned for the same thing , i dont see a need to warn a X Admin that's racially trolling people , also he joined with the name Knee_Gaz first , not kneegals better luck next time.
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    I think you guys are forgetting something. When a player comes in and breaks the rule, they get the proper escalation, warn->kick->ban.

But once you become a repeat offender, you don't deserve another warning. You already know the rules, and you know you're pushing it by trying to loophole around the discrimination rule. An admin can straight up kick or ban a player when they come back, already having been warned for a rule, so you don't really have any proof of abuse here. Just stop trying to create issues by egging admins on with borderline racist names and play the game. You don't have to use your regular name or anything but do you really have to be using ones that create problems like this?
  9. Aug 2, 2014
    Your name was originally Knee_Gaz then what you tried doing was switching it to Knee_gals to make me look bad plus i already warned you about this literally 2 days ago and you come back trying to get a rise out of me better luck next time bud you should know better
  10. May 31, 2012
    In the first ban, he never got the kick. Full procedures were never followed.

Also, he just joined the server and changed his name in less than a minute. Obviously he was just banned for it, and sometimes people forget and need a minute to change their name. We've given all sorts of other players some time to change their names. Imagine if we banned every player with an i3p.net tag in their name without a moment to change it. Some people gave me shit for going to quick on Good Guy Greg with the admin tag and I gave him almost two minutes with multiple warnings and freezings; I gave him leniency, unlike this situation. This is just being too harsh and too quick. He should have gotten at least a warning, and in the last event, a kick too. Being loyal and former admin shouldn't be used against him, otherwise you are going to turn other people away from the server.
  11. May 29, 2012
    I still miss the kick. There never was a kick for me. Not yesterday not today. DeeKush is obviously abusing his powers.
    Stop making things up. The word only sounds like the n-word no need to ban people becaus off that. Also was there never a kick. Not yesterday not today. Good luck next time.
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    Considering there was an abuse thread regarding the exact same issue yesterday, I highly doubt he forgot he was doing something against the rules. There's no justification here, you broke the same rules and are trying to make excuses. I would consider being lenient except for the fact he's obviously trolling..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.