Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Default Map Change

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by MszImmy, May 1, 2013

New default map as ze_minecraft_adventure_v1fix2?

Yes 7 vote(s) 25.9%
No 5 vote(s) 18.5%
Zimmy... you drunk... go home...wait...you are home.... get off forums.... 11 vote(s) 40.7%
Dave 4 vote(s) 14.8%
  1. Jul 8, 2012
    I vote we change the default map from.....

wait for it...........

minecraft to... minecraft!!! New version(ze_minecraft_adventure_v1fix2)

Post thoughts/opinions/whatever
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Apr 4, 2009

It was already set as default map.
      Haplo, May 1, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, May 1, 2013
    • Apr 1, 2012
      inb4 the map crashes the server out of the blue and causing a cycle of infinite crashes
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          This...Map...Is....Super...Awesome..Elipses...snake..Snake...SNAKE

Peels ova here.
        • Sep 8, 2012
          Imo I think you guys should leave the default map as is.

On b0red gaming and cuniczek's server we played through all 4 levels and it took us forever to beat it. I don't think the default map should be something that takes the max extends to beat the whole map.

Also, the map is really fun, but is most likely going to be played a lot. On the old minecraft map we would never play it unless the server restarted/crashed but is a good map. I can guarantee this map is going to be as popular as shrooms, random, etc. because it has 2 bosses, several items, and different puzzles to solve.

Hey we crashed on ze_minecraft_adventure..lets go back to it!

just because it's another minecraft map doesn't mean it should be the new default map.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 9, 2007
            The starting map has to be guaranteed to be stable. This sounds relatively new.
            • Agree Agree x 4
            • Oct 4, 2012
              ^That. I don't really like the idea of new default map. It's a new map and I will 100% make more versions and they might have some enormous bugs. You wouldn't like to have server crashing over and over again, would you? :razz: Old Minecraft seem to be better idea to me.
              • Agree Agree x 3
              • Like Like x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Apr 4, 2009
                Changed default back to ze_minecraft_v1_nm_pf.

Only ze_minecraft_adventure_v1fix2 will appear on the nominate list, I don't like having two types of the same map.
              • Mar 12, 2008
                May as well make it the default crash map since there's nothing to lose. It's a fun map and doesn't have to just be the "crash map" since IMO this would be nominated willingly either way. Having it as a crash map might help find bugs faster?

I'll keep an eye out but i'm mostly hanging around ZM these days.
              • May 31, 2012
                I think the original minecraft isn't default for being awesome (no offense to the map maker, it's still a decent map), it's there for stability after the server crashes? Is the new one as stable?

I still voted Zimmy as drunk.
                • Funny Funny x 1