Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Default unmute

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Even while, Jun 10, 2012

1. Jun 10, 2012
    Hello i am muted from the MG server by default since i am from norway or something, if somebody could just unmute me.
  2. Dec 2, 2011
    I unmuted you in-game Please don't cause any problems over the mic.
    Richard420, Jun 10, 2012 Last edited by Richard420, Jun 10, 2012
  3. May 14, 2011
    You need to request norway to be added to the countries whitelist. I am sure one of the mods can help you there. (not sure which ones to tag, ill take a wild guess at @retslag1) O.o
    There was a thread about this but i can't find it now.

Its not as simple as that, these people are muted EVERY time they join the server.
  4. Dec 2, 2011
    I know but shouldnt I be able to do that until lsa+ does something about it?
    As Ghost said if you would like to contact management about getting Norway pulled from the black list Rets will help ya.
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Yeap, most countries are blacklisted/muted because this is an English speaking server. Only management has the ability to put a country on the whitelist.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 21, 2007
      They are correct, non-english speaking countries are muted by default. As far as I am aware, Norway's primary language is not english, so I am not exactly sure about adding it to the whitelist... any other admins care to chime in on input/experiences dealing with Norway players?
    • May 14, 2011

^maybe this will help
    • Nov 6, 2011
      every person that i have seen connect ffrom norway always spoke in english and didnt really cause any problems
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I'm pretty sure everyone in Norway has to learn English at a very young age - they have a great educational system. I actually requested of Kyle a couple DAYS ago that Norway be removed from the blacklist. I don't think it would cause any problems
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Feb 1, 2011
        • Nov 11, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 1