Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Delete my old account please

Discussion in Help Desk started by cursinginbraille2, Sep 25, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 25, 2013
    Hey guys, It's cursinginbraille. I forgot my login info and have since deleted the email account associated with it. I would like to have the account deleted. I used to play a lot a few years ago. Um, I used to say kyle was a hero a lot. I was kind of annoying and always whining or talking. Um, I don't know what other verification I can offer.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sep 22, 2010
      Haha, most of the higher ups are still here. They will get back to you about your account.
    • Jul 8, 2012

But welcome back!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Do you still want to use your old account? If so PM me with an updated email and I can change it for you and you can recover it.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Changed your old account's (Cursing In Braille) email to the email associated with cursinginbraille2. You should be able to have a password sent to your new email now via lost password and be able to login to your original account. I've banned your 2nd account as multiple accounts are not allowed.

:handcuffs:
        • Like Like x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.