Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Denmark on the whitelist

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Kim, Jun 27, 2012

1. May 30, 2012
    Hey guys i'm Kim i would wish to get Denmark on the whitelist so I and others have a chance to speak ingame.
    If you need any information just ask.

- Couldn't find a thread that leaded to this but this was the best one i could match with this, if this is posted a wrong place please tell me or move this thread.

- Kim:vampire:

EDIT: Would be nice if i at least could be unmuted so i can speak with my community friends in the minigame server
    • Agree Agree x 1
      Kim, Jun 27, 2012 Last edited by Kim, Jun 28, 2012
    • Sep 26, 2010

I'll raise you this! @retslag1 @Kyle Any roots should be able to help with this, but you can always ask to be muted and then unmuted while in-game until Denmark is added or if it's not.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Kim
          This message by Kim has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kim, Jun 28, 2012, Reason: Mistake.
          Jun 28, 2012
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Seeing as you're an admin, this should not be occurring. If it is, there's an issue.
        • May 30, 2012
          Thanks Kyle now it works but had to mute/Unmute myself before it really took active
        • Apr 9, 2007
          That doesn't sound right and points to a bigger problem.
        • Sep 25, 2010
          I can remember having to unmute myself to get my mic working when i was admin.
        • Mar 12, 2008

Is there still a problem, or do you have to keep muting/unmuting yourself? Does it keep occuring every map change? or does it only occur when you leave the server and rejoin? I'm curious. What if someone else muted/unmuted you. would is still have the same effect?
        • May 30, 2012

I am from denmark and denmark isn't on the list so i couldnt use my mic, i tried to unmute/mute me which didnt work... after that did i made this post for being unmuted and talked ingame and Kyle replied "Seeing as you're an admin, this should not be occurring. If it is, there's an issue." After that tried i to speak ingame on the server and it didnt work, Detonator was writing with me while i tried this out. After that i tried to use command "@mute Kim" and "@unmute Kim" and it worked after that.

- Kim :vampire: