Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

derp

Discussion in Introductions started by Rayne Valar, Jun 3, 2013

1. Nov 29, 2012
    I realized since I've been here I've never made an introduction,so thought I would make one. Been playing pF for about a year in a half now. And I love it here! Probably one of the best servers I've ever played on in CSS actually. Love that it's always active and awesome community. Names Rayne, but I'm sure most of you all know that. II'm 24 and birthday is Jan 3rd. I love to play games, go shooting, play guitar and party. Been playing CSS for 8years+ one of my all time favorite games. I'm chill and friendly, and yeah. :grin: Love everyone here, and I know this is late as hell. Long live Plaguefest. :heart:
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Huehue nothing like being casually late..by 1.5 years :razz:

Helllooooo

And just thinking..I don't think I have even made an into for myself, been here on forums for almost a year and a half :razz:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Better late than never. I only see you in Zombie Mod so this is a good introduction for the players who are missing out in Zombie Escape and Mini Games! Games, shooting, playing the guitar and partying at the age of 24... I wish we had some ladies like that in my area :crying: oh and join us in Zombie Escape maybe for the surf map!

Derp
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Feb 3, 2012
          • Jun 11, 2012
          • Nov 29, 2012
            This is a derp thread jeezery. And hey what can I say, I'm always fashionably late to things. D;
          • Jan 21, 2011
            Welcome! I, too, enjoy shooting. You ever go hunting or do you just shoot?
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Hi Rayne. I don't know you, but hi. :cyclops:
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Nov 29, 2012
                Never been hunting, just go to the shooting range and fire off some rounds. Fav gun is the 44Magnum, it's a beast. :grin:
                [IMG] My collection so far, a few more have been added since then though. Nothing better then the smell of gunpowder at the shooting range.
                Post Merged, Jun 3, 2013
                Hi nightcrawler, hi! no idea who you are but HEY! :razz:
                • Like Like x 1
                • May 31, 2012
                  With that many guns, I might stand corrected with hoping to find ladies in my area like that :shock: I could get shot trolololol
                • Jan 21, 2011
                  Smith and Wesson 44? My dad has the same gun with a shorter barrel if so. It's my favorite as well.
                  What caliber is that rifle?
                • Feb 3, 2012
                • Nov 29, 2012
                  Post Merged, Jun 3, 2013
                  Derpppppp [IMG]
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Feb 3, 2012
                    [IMG]
                  • Jan 21, 2011
                    Very nice. I wish there were more shooting ranges around me. The closes one that's decent is about 45 minutes away. You'd think living in Texas there'd be more shooting ranges lol.
                  • Nov 29, 2012
                    Ha I know right! I live in texas too, managed to find a few gun ranges, but my god they are so damn expensive. D:
                  • Jan 21, 2011
                    Orly? What part if you don't mind my asking. I spend most of my time in college in Denton.

There used to be an awesome one fairly close with good prices, but the owner sold the land and got rich. It had like a 25 lane 100yard rifle range which was awesome.
                  • May 31, 2012
                    There are very few and crappy places in the area I live... go California woo?? I have to admit, the first time I used a gun I was terrified and a little shooken up lol