Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Diablo 3 / Guild Wars 2

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Air_Force, Apr 9, 2012

1. Jun 7, 2011
    Anyone else planning on playing these? I know myself and Notyab will be.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Bro, try out Tera. http://tera.enmasse.com/

I already pre-ordered the collector's edition and got into the closed beta. The game is fucking awesome.
    • Jun 23, 2011
    • Sep 26, 2010
      IF DIABLO EVER COMES OUT...ordered a copy for my aunt 2 years ago lol I know it's coming (soon), but it's been soooooooooooooooooo long
    • Nov 6, 2011
      haha i have d3 doownloaded and ready to go just waitn for launch day
    • Jun 7, 2011
      Notyab played Tera - The downloader wouldn't work for me, or I would have too. Anyone read the "controversy" over D3? How the IRS is tryin to get their hands on some of the money (The Auction house can be used to sell stuff for RL money or some crap, which is a scary concept for a gamer with a CC)
    • Jan 26, 2012
      waiting for GW2, watched all the videos of the betas that the yogscast and totalbuscuit had. Like what i see so far
    • Apr 2, 2012
      Beta weekends starting the 27th April for Guild Wars 2.. So excited /)^3^(\
      Diablo 3 can go to hell when i get in that beta! >)
    • Jul 1, 2010
      I'll be playing Diablo III and Guildwars 2 myself.. GW2 looks absolutely amazing and I have already pre-ordered it.

Persistent world, full interaction (bridges being hit and crumbling etc) and interaction between skills that I have never seen before to my knowledge (unless I'm forgetting).

Example: Fire wall is put down, archer/ranger/whateveritis fires through the firewall which lights their arrow on fire doing fire damage to the mob.

I can't wait :grin:

-EDIT-

Trying to find a video I just recently watched but I am having issues >.<

This isn't the exact one, but Mesmer looks fun:

Dharkk, Apr 18, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 18, 2012
    • Mar 12, 2008

Also by then i'll have built my new computer. git at me.

@Air_Force Real world money for buying weapons...i believe it might somewhat break the game, though they did make level requirements to use them, and i doubt they will be stronger than what you might find in a dungeon itself.

Usually blizz is good about doing that....just the tier sets for WoW, always seemed like when i had enough dungeon points to purchase a piece of gear, it was always replaced by a better piece when i went to a heroic dungeon.

I hope they put some good consideration into this, but i'm not looking forward to it.

Were it to only use in-game gold, then it's a different story.
      Taters, Apr 18, 2012 Last edited by Taters, Apr 18, 2012
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Here is another one highlighting the Ranger. Unfortunately it has them talking >.> Mute it if you want:

Necromancer:

Elementalist:

And yeah I'm pretty much done.

Oh and yeah, pretty sure you can dodge attacks in this game too by diving.
      Dharkk, Apr 18, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 18, 2012
    • Jun 7, 2011
      Add me on steam~ Alluce (Beta weekend, Notyab and I will be doing it, could use some more just in case some bigger shyt we wanna kill. I'll be doing an elementalist, he will be doin something with a big sword.)