Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Diablo 3 Install

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, Nov 2, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Well I am finally installing Diablo 3 and trying it out. for the longest time system requirements lab said my pc cant run it. So i am installing it and trying the demo version. If it can run ill buy the full game. My issue is I have no idea how to play or how how to build a character, let alone what gear is good and bad. If anyone has any experience with this game, please contact me I may need help with it and defiantly need friends on it ^^

TOOTLES!
  2. Aug 12, 2012
    I would, but I got bored of it and quit :/ have fun
  3. Jul 8, 2012
    I would say that I would play with you... but I don't play that bad game anymore... I went back to Diablo 2 after I played 3, more fun.
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    Diablo 3 made me hate games that how bad it felt to me. It took both Fallout 3 and Sleeping Dogs to get me back.
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    I heard not so great news about Diablo 3 like the game is too short and hasn't improved too much from the older versions.
  6. Jul 8, 2012
    You take the dev's from Diablo 1 and 2, then fire them. You grab the dev's from WoW and hire them for Diablo 3, and you have a shit game!
  7. Aug 12, 2012
    all that hype for this game made me get it, now I want my $60 back :/
  8. Nov 6, 2011
  9. Mar 30, 2012
    When Diablo 3 was released it was quite bad..
    We did kill everything on inferno, and our team quit soon after.

Now there's Paragon levels Monster Power, etc.
  10. Jul 8, 2012